It all Started with a Follow Chapter 10

-          I  had multiple people ask me for others peoples POV. Here is an option. You have the choice between John, Alyssa, Drew and Keaton. Comment or tweet who’s POV you want to see. You can only vote once UNLESS. You have a wattpad AND twitter  by voting this chapter. Commenting who you want and tweet me who you want to see’s POV. You guys will have two days to vote. And whoever gets the most votes their POV will be in the next chapter (:

Chapter 10: So Much Craziness

Wesleys POV:

I hate to be leaving that bon fire so soon but I had to. Demi was bugging me. I also forgot to get her number once again. God I am such an idiot. Now I am here laying in bed thinking about how great today actually turned out to be minus the ending when Demi started calling me. She actually wasn’t shy after she told me she would kill me. But I guess after she blurted that out she got over. That’s a good thing though. All I know is her name is Jannie. I wonder if I can find her on Twitter. She has to be following considering she is a fan. Mmmmmh.

I started looking at my mentions. No sign. I decided to give my following a shot you never know. And I don’t have as many as my followers.

As I am going through my following I see the name Jannie about four times none were her. I was about to give up when I see one more Jannie I thought why not. I click on it. And it’s a picture of some girl on a guys back smiling. I click on the picture and I see John and Jannie. This is her twitter I smile to myself. She and John are always together, I feel like they have something and it kind of bugs me. But they do not look at each other in a loving way not him or her which kind of frustrates me.

I decide to go through her tweets and she what she tweets about. I saw a couple of tweets that said things like “Dear Wesley, you make me shy.” And “Wesley is flawless in pictures and in person.” I even saw she re tweeted my love at first sight tweet. I wonder who she thinks I am talking about. I know the boys will ask me about that tweet later but I do not want to admit why I tweeted that. Cause I am still trying to admit it to myself.

I saw that I was already following her and decide to reply to her tweet. “Dear Wesley, you make me shy.”

I caught myself smiling as I replied to that tweet. “Don’t be shy with me :]” and hit tweet. I then realized that tweet was tweeted before the bon fire which was before she lets lose kind of with me.

After about ten minutes of after tweeting that I saw that she favorite and re tweeted it.  I waited about ten more minutes waiting for her to reply to my tweet but she doesn’t. Ouch.

I decided to direct message her. I loved at my direct messages from fans. Man I love me and the boys fan base they are so supportive and positive it makes us happy. I really did not have a lot of direct messages from my fan about eighty of them and decide to read them. What the heck why not? Right?  Most of the direct messages were supportive comments towards me and the boys and about two or three were asking if I can follow a friend of theirs so I decided I will and followed who ever names were in the direct messages. I then finally decided to direct message Jannie. But I was having a hard time figuring out what to direct message her. Next thing I know Kyle walked into my room. I forgot he is spending the night considering him and Keaton are best friends.

“Hey what’s up man?” Kyle asked while he sat on my bean bag in the corner.

“Nothing much just on twitter. Did you have fun today?” I asked him back.

“Yeah it was so rad! What’s on your mind bro?” Kyle asked. I am not sure if I should tell him we’re homies but I am not ready yet. I think.

“What you guys doing?” Keaton said while jumping onto my bed near my legs.

“Nothing just talking about today.” I said with a shrug.