It all Started with a Follow Chapter 17

Chapter 17: I want you.

[Because a lot of you asked and ILY guys]

Wesley’s POV:

As I kissed her all I heard were a roar of screams! And heard Kenny in the background yell “Get some” only Kenny would.

When we pulled away she was blushing so hard and looked at the ground. She couldn’t even look at me. I love that about her. She is so comfortable with me but she is still somewhat shy with me and does not force herself onto me. And everyone was back to partying. Which was a good thing on Jannie since she seemed to be really shy at the moment.

“You seem to be more awkward than me right now.” Keaton said nudging Jannie while smiling.

“Oh dam my baby best friend is growing up!” said John joking around and she sent him a glare and he started laughing so hard.

Everyone pretty much was in their own world now. We suddenly hear clapping behind us. We turn around and instantly Jannie rolls her eyes. It was some guy standing there and smirking.

“Congrats Jannie. You weren’t lying to me. But I never thought you would be someone to go for someone’s sloppy seconds.” He said.

Right then Jannie fixed her posture. And before I know John was in front of Jannie.

What the hell is going on? And who is this guy?

“No one wants you here Tom go away.” John said clenching his jaw. He looked like he was ready to kill the dude.

Drew comes up and grabs John by the shoulder.

“Relax bro it’s not even worth it.” Drew said.

Then Jannie moved from being next to me and was in the front of John. And told him that Drew was right.

“Go away no one really does want you here.” Jannie said to the Tom guy.

“Oh I know one person who does.” He said smiling and then I see Demi come up and wrap her hands in between his arm.

She looked at me and smirked. As if I care I don’t care, I don’t want her to be any more than a friend and she can’t accept that fact fine.

Tom then looked at Jannie.

“See you around” he told her and winked at her. I felt like shocking the dude right then and there.

When he left she let out a big sigh of relief.

“Let’s get back to dancing guys!” she smiled.

John did not even argue and he grabbed her hand and Alyssa and they started dancing. Everyone was dancing it was awesome. I excused myself. I walked outside and sent Demi a text message.

Me: Let’s just keep it professional until xFactor is over and until then keep Tom away from Jannie as well.

I sent Demi that text.

Demi: He is not a dog for me to keep track of. He is a friend and if he wants to talk to his ex then he can.

That guy was Jannies ex? That explains a lot but not everything. I then started to think. I always said I would date a fan. And now I am in this position I am happy with her. But she sometimes does not show me the same feelings. It kind of pushes me away. But I don’t want to be pushed away. I guess we can keep going and see where it takes us from there.

I went back into the club and it was dying down it was around twelve. I was getting tired myself.

Jannie told me she was ready to head home. So I told the boys I was taking her home.

On the ride home she was telling me the way to her house. I never mentioned that Tom.

“Was there something between you and Demi? Like did you guy ever hookup?” she said asking curious.

I never thought I would ever get asked this question by anyone.

“No I never hooked up with her or had a thing with or for her. But she likes me or liked me. I don’t even know anymore” I told her being honest. Why lie? I don’t want to lie to a girl I like and can potentially become my girlfriend.

“Why?” I asked her when she did not reply.

“Oh just wondering.” She told me.

“Is it okay if I ask you about that Tom guy?” I asked being careful I do not want to screw things up with her.

“No, it is fine to ask. He is my most recent ex boyfriend.” She told me like it was not some big deal.

‘Recent ex boyfriend’ how recent is he? Would it be bad if I asked her? Might as well. She is stuck in my car.

“How recent?” I asked with obvious curious in my voice.

“Two years ago.” She said shrugging her shoulders. Right when I thought she could not amaze me even more she does. She is not a girl that rushes into things. Explains why she sometimes distances herself from me.

“You always seem to amaze me.” I told her bluntly.

“You to Stromberg.” She said smiling.

“Do you maybe want to hang out tomorrow?” I asked her. Hoping she would say yes.

“Sure, but let’s hang at my place? My dad want’s meet you. If you don’t mind!” she said the last part quickly. Aw she was nervous.

“It’s a deal. If you don’t mind it just us hanging out? Because today was supposed to be a date but never happened. So I’d rather hang with you alone.” I told her hoping she would agree.

“Turn here.” She said and I turn and she pointed to which house was hers.

I parked in front of her house. And then she turned to me.

“Sure it’ll be just us okay?” she told me agreeing with what I had asked.

“Let me walk you to the door.” I told her while I unbuckled my seatbelt.

“No stay just wait for me until I open the door okay?” she told me.

I nodded my head. And she opened the door to get out.

“Hey Jannie.” I called after her.

“Yeah?” she said while turning in her seat.

I looked in her eyes and told her for the first time in person not over the phone or text.

“I like you.”

She then started to blush and said “Thanks.” And then leaned in and kissed my cheek. I grabbed hold of her and kissed her forehead. I then watched as she went into her house and I drove off.

Why doesn’t she ever say she likes me back?

- 25 votes for Chapter 18

Tell me what you think of this chapter and who's POV you'd like to see or get to vote for next POV voting :)