It all Started with a Follow Chapter 19

Chapter 19: My brother is sprung..

Keaton’s POV:

Wesley was out to spend the day with Jannie. And I was just here laying in my bed throwing the football up and down. My brother is sprung on this girl. He is falling way to hard way to fast. I happy for him though because she does seem like an amazing girl. But then again there is Demi. If Wesley gave her a chance maybe we could win this. But I’d rather not win that way. But then again we can lose from him constantly turning her down. But then again it was his choice.

I then got a text and I looked to see it was from Drew.

Drew: Hey is Wes back yet?

Me: No, man I am so bored without him.

Drew: What do you think of Jannie?

Me: Their cute but don’t you think he is moving too fast?

Drew: Not really most people rush things I want them together I feel like they are perfect for each other.

Me: Why are you getting all gushy on me?

Drew: Did you know our fans use the word ship? Putting two people together I ship Wes and Jannie ahaha SEE WHAT I DID THERE?

Oh Drew. Only you.

Me: Wesley has been trying to convince Simon to have us sing Just the way you are by Bruno Mars

Drew: That would be rad actually slowing it down

Me: Yeah I guess do you know what they are doing?

Drew: No

Me: Want to go spy?

Drew: I THOUGHT YOU WOULD NEVER ASK!

Me: How would we know how to get around?

Drew: I texted John he was eager to I’ll be over five and we’ll head to John’s

Me: Sounds good

I jump off my bed and put on a jacket. And run down the stairs and put on my shoes. Right when I finished tying my shoes I heard a beep. I run out the house and jump into the car and without even buckling my seat belt Drew started driving. Someone was eager.

“What does Wesley even expect us to do when he is on a date with her?” I asked

“I don’t even give a shit I want to see them hurry up and date each other.” He muttered.

“I bet you they won’t make out!” I shouted

“I bet you they will only kiss.” Drew said

“Then this bet won’t work.” I said and then parked at John’s house and next thing we know.

“What’s up guys?” John said smiling.

“Sup bro!” I said

“Do you think Jannie and Wesley will kiss?” Drew said not even saying hi.

“Or do you think they would make out?” I asked right after Drew.

“Are you guys betting again?” John asked while smirking

“Hell yeah we are!” I said excited.

“How much are you guys betting I want in and what are you guys betting?” John said.

“Keats says they won’t make out I say they will at least kiss and 10 bucks from each of us.” Drew said.

“They will make out.” John said with ease.

“For reals?” Drew said.

“Probably Jannie really likes Wesley.” John shrug his shoulder.

“Yeah and my brother is sprung on your best friend.” I said.

He just chuckled an told Drew to park. Once we parked John told us to follow his lead. We walked down a couple of blocks. And then suddenly we ended in her backyard. They were watching xFactor which was recorded and every once in a while Jannie was stopping the video on ours faces. Mainly Wesleys and laughing at his face expressions. He then pushed her a little when she was dying to hard laughing at one picture.

“I never seen her smile so big like that besides with me. I feel jealous guys. When she dates Wesley will she push me away like she did with Tom?” John said quietly.

I looked at him. He kind of looked broken.

“I know you don’t like her I can tell. But I can tell you really care for her.” Drew said sincerely.

“I don’t like her I love her. But as a sister. When she started dating Tom she pushed me away. And it hurt since that when I needed her the most. My parents were going to go through a divorce. And she was the only one who knew everything about me.” John said sitting on his butt and looked out in the open backyard.

Wow. He really cares for Jannie.

“I don’t think Wesley would take her completely away from you.” I told him. I know Wes would not do that.

“I hope so.” John said.

“You do know you got us now man right?” Drew told him.

“Yeah we are here to.”  I told him.

“It all good guys.” He said and shook his head. And then whipped his face. I think he whipped away a tear that he did not want to show us.

“Hey guys, what did I tell you.” John said while he was looking at Jannie and Wes.

Wes kissed her nose and she pulled away when he tried to kiss her lips. He got frustrated and grab her hands and pulled her into a kiss. When she was expecting another he pulled away and she grabbed his face and started to kiss him. Soon enough it turned out into a full make out session.

“Can we go now I really don’t want to see my best friend make out with a guy.” John muttered.

“Why not? Wouldn’t find it hot?” Drew said.

“Fuck no she is my best friend.” John said and gave a Drew and what the fuck look.

I just started laughing at his face expression.

We then got back into the car and decide to get In-N-Out.

When we got our food and started to eat. I thought about it. Would Wesley take Jannie away from John? And if he did how would John react?

I like John. I don’t want to see him suffer without his best friend. So if Wes does try to take her away. I might have to push her away from Wes. 

- Sorry it's not that great /:

29 votes for Chapter 20 :) 

It all Started with a Followजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें