It all Started with a Follow Chapter 18

Chapter 18: My alone time with Wesley..

Jannie’s POV:

I woke up around ten in the morning. I remembered Wesley is going to be around two in the afternoon. I get up and went to go take a shower. When I am done I started to think what I wanted to wear. I settled with yellow jeggings and a blue sweater it said ‘Paris’ in cursive in white. I then got a sock that I already had cut and did a sock bun. When I was satisfied with myself. I went downstairs and my mom was home but my dad already left to work.

“Good morning sweetie.” My mom said giving me a smile. While I walk up to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

“Your dad is out of town for the week for work. He will be back on next Saturday early in the morning. And I am going to Rebecca’s house for the girls get together. I want you and Wesley to behave.” My mom gave me a stern look.

“Don’t worry mom!” I said.

“Okay here is thirty dollars to buy pizza and hot wings if you’d guys like.” My mom said handing me the cash.

“Thanks mom.” I said and smiled at her and hugged her.

“Okay I am heading out.” She said and then left.

I had an hour before Wesley was going to get here. I cleaned my room and everything else I could think of making time faster. Before I know it I heard my door bell ring. I quickly ran down the stairs. I opened the door and I was in shock. I will never understand how he can always leave me breathless every single time I look at him.

“Hi” I said while looking at him and smiling at him. He then comes in and grabs me by my waist and kisses me on the cheek. I just blush.

“Can we go to the park?” I ask him.

“Whatever you want as long none of ours friend interrupt us.” He said while grinning. Before he finished what he could say I ran and put on my black on black vans.

I then grabbed the house key in one hand and I grabbed his hand in the other and we walked out the house and I locked the door.

As soon as we started walking to the park hand in hand. Wesley let go of my hand and I frowned a bit until I realize he warped his arm around me and cuddled me closer to his side as we walked to the park.

As we walked and I was snuggled to him I looked up at him and he felt me starting at me and just smiled down at me.

When we got to the park I let go of him and ran to the swings. All I heard was Wesley chuckle.

“I bet you I can get higher faster than you.” I told him with my voice having so much seriousness.

“OKAY GO!” He said and then he started to sing.

“NO FAIR!” I said and started to swing. Soon enough we were on the same level. But then within two minutes he won. Dang it. He then jumped off and landed on his butt. He both started laughing to hard.

“Jump off I’ll catch you!” I heard Wesley shout.

I shook my head. “What if you don’t?”

“I will and if I don’t you’ll land on me so you’ll be safe!” he shouted.

“Okay I’ll do it! One, Two Three!”  I said and detached my body from the swing while it was still up in the air. I see Wesley arms open ready to catch me. I feel his hand to my waist and then soon we fall onto the ground.

I look up and I was on top of him and my face was so close to his. I sat up and started laughing.

“THAT WAS SO FUN!” I said and started laughing.

“Have some respect!” a lady shouted at me and Wesley. I just looked at her and frowned. What was that for?

I then looked at Wesley and saw he was kind of blushing and smirking. I then realized when I sat up I still had both my legs on each side of him.

No wonder the lady said that. I don’t blame her. I blush and get off of him. He then gets up and gives me his hand to help me up. And I take it happily.

We then head back to my place. And I ordered pizza with some hot wings. Within ten minutes the pizza delivery was at the door. Wesley opened up the door while I was getting the money.

“OH MY GOD YOU ARE WESLEY STROMBERG IS THIS REAL LIFE? IS THIS SOME PRANK SHOW?” I heard a girl screaming. I guess it was the pizza deliver girl. All I hear him is chuckle.

“Want a picture with him? I’ll take it for you guys!” I said showing up in the view.

“OH MY GOD WOULD YOU?” she asked.

“Of course I can” I said smiling understanding EXACTLY how she feels. I took a couple pictures of them.

When I paid her I asked for her twitter and she wrote it down for me.

We started to eat pizza and hot wings. While I ate the hot wings. I was not shy around Wesley I like my hot wings.

He just looked at me with amazement in his eyes. I started to feel a little insecure.

“What” I said and looked away.

“Nothing you just look really cute.” He said and I smiled.

“Hey Wes can I see your phone?” I asked.

“Yeah, here sure why?” he said.

I got onto his phone and went on twitter.

“TWEET ME WHERE YOU ARE FROM FOR A FOLLOW!” I tweeted off Wesleys account. Before I was noticed by Wesley and I would talk to a lot of amazing emblems. A lot were out of the united states. Many were dedicated and I felt they are the ones who deserved the follow the most.

Suddenly his mentions got raped. I then choose and went onto my account I looked at who I am following and followed all the emblems I followed. I mainly followed 0/5 and non US emblems. After I followed about 300 people I got off his twitter. I just him grinning at me.

“What?” he I said again.

“You amaze me.” He simple said.

The suddenly his phone started to ring while it was in my hand. I looked at the name and gave him the phone. The name that was calling him was Demi. I just gave him a reassured smile and excused myself to use the restroom. I used it and stayed a bit longer to give him his privacy on the phone.

“Done?” I asked when I walked out of the bathroom.

Wesley was just pacing around the room back and forth and mumbling things like “She is going to ruin it.” “I like Jannie.” And things like that. I don’t think he realized I heard what he was saying.  

“WES!” I shouted. And he still didn’t acknowledge me. Being frustrated cause I had something important to tell him I went up to him and grabbed his face and kissed him. And that’s when I left the earth once again. I loved kissing him. But I shouldn’t kiss a guy who is isn’t my boyfriend. I would be a slut. But I guess we are talking. When I pulled away from the kiss he was just looking at me with happiness and confusing in his eyes.

“I like you.” I told him. The three words I have been holding in. I hope I don’t regret this.

“I like you too.” He smiled widely and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me once more.

THE END!!! LOL JK!

-  28 votes for the next chapter!  

VOTE FOR WHOS POV YOU WANT TO SEE IN CHAPTER 19 

JOHN, DREW, KEATON OR TOM! Comment to vote or tweet me to vote :) <3