It all Started with a Follow Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Picking the right outfit.

Jannies POV:

I couldn’t believe it was already Wednesday. Honestly the week went by so fast. Alyssa and I ditched school today to spend all morning getting ready. I am going to see Emblem 3 live and most importantly I will see Wesley. Seeing him in person will make everything so much more real.

“You know the rules no jeans or white-” Alyssa was saying before I cut her off.

“I know I know I heard the dress code many times!” I said.

“Okay get out of the bathroom I need to use it.” Alyssa said while knocking on the door.

When I stepped out of the bathroom Alyssa looked at me with amazement. I was wearing black leggings with a black tank top that was long enough to cover my body and butt. And over it was a coral semi see through button up top. With black boots that were knee high. My hair was straight and of course make up. If we looked presentable we can get close seats and that what we were shooting for.

“Is there something wrong with my outfit?” I asked looking down at my outfit. Yeah I know my tummy shows but not top much. Hey it’s in my genes I can’t help it.

“No there is nothing wrong with your outfit it is freaking amazing! Way better then how you explained it!” she exclaimed.

“Well look at your outfit!” I said right before she entered the bathroom to use it.

“YEAH RIGHT WESLEY IS TOTALLY GOING TO NOTICE YOU!” She yelled through the bathroom door.

I giggled “I hope so” I said smiling.

Then I thought of my Alyssa outfit. I think she is crazy to think my outfit it better than hers. Unlike my Alyssa has perfect figure and the looks! She had the body, nice tan, big green eyes and dirty blonde hair that is cut as in A shape. She worked it though. Unlike me big brown eyes with brown wavy hair that reaches my butt. I think the only good thing about me is my hair. But Alyssa always tells me I am worth much more.

“TAAAA DAAAA” says Alyssa as she walks out the bathroom showing her complete outfit. Alyssa was wearing black shorts that showed her nice legs. With a orange top that isn’t tight and flows. With her orange toms. And her hair was straight since she can’t do much with it.  Overall her outfit looked amazing.

“Alyssa you a freaking gorgeous I am totally jelly right now.” I said smiling at her. Man she is beautiful.

“Yeah, yeah whatever” she says while she grabs my hand and drags us out of her room. “Lets leave now because it’s an hour drive to HollyWood and we want good seats.”

“Okay, can we play there original music on the way pleeeeaaaaseee?!” I begged.

“Yes, you can only cause I love you.” she said.

“Yeah!” I shrieked.

While just listening to music and strolling through the freeway we decided to have a peaceful moment without talking you know just enjoy the music and think.

My phone then buzzed. I got a text message from my guy best friend John.

John:

Good luck tonight love good luck scoring your hubby ;)

I instantly smiled at the text before I quickly replied.

Me:

I don’t need luck ;) haha jkkkkk

John:

You really don’t I feel sorry for the other girls. Anyways break at work is over call/text me after the show and tell me how it goes <3

Me:

Okaaay if you’re off by then :) Love ya <3

I put my phone away. And as soon I as I did Don’t Wake Me Up by Chris Brown came on the radio and Alyssa and I instantly looked at each other. It was Alyssa favorite song. She rolled down the windows. Opened the sunroof and blasted the music!

By the time the song ended we were on the exit. I was literally jumping in my seat.

“OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!! THIS IS REAL ALYSSA I AM GOING TO SEE WELSEY AAAAAAAAH YOU ARE THE BESTEST FRIEND EVER!!!” I said loudly but not yelling.

“CALM DOWN!” Alyssa yells at me.

“Okay I’ll try omg is that it? is it? is it? is it?” I say overly excited.

“Yes it is now calm down before I make a U Turn and take you home.” she said sounded like a mother.

I let out a defeat sigh “yes, mother” being a little sarcastic.

Alyssa then asked the guy at the front where to park he told us at the grove parking lot.

Finally after finding a parking lot. I was so excited I was literally jumping. But then I calmed down cause I did not want to waste all my energy before the show. By the time we got to the door and got out tickets. We got the first row. I wanted to yell but I had to keep my cool. When we went they went ahead and took out cell phone and had us stand us in a certain part of the outside seats.

I was honestly the most happiest girl and we have not even been into the studio yet. Oh god I hope Wesley notices me.