227. RWBY x Male Reader - (Secret Personality) - Part IV

RWBY is owned by Monty Oum and Rooster Teeth.

This was requested by and DraculeZaim and others. Have fun reading it!

100k views and 1k stars, then I guess as thanks a chapter is needed.

    Huh, fourth part already? I guess someone was right with comment to make it, it's own book like Summer Raven one, but if it will reach 6 parts and I will want to expand it with more chapters, then sure I will probably post everything in a separate book, till then... I'm surprised no one commented on Blake scene from the last chapter. Furthermore, I was quite unsure if it was not too much pushing dirty ideas, or more that readers don't pick in what (Y/N) was bathing, or maybe it wasn't that important like I had in mind.

   That werecat/werewolf thing with Blake. Yeah, maybe you are right, and she should be called a werecat, but no. She is a werewolf and still her faunus one from canon. Just deal with it, because her hmmm heritage customs sway more in terms of werewolf than others. What if she is a something between?

   Now I want to ask which family you want to see as first, because I decided that now is the best moment for lovely girls to try and gain (Y/N) on their side by meeting their parents/etc.

- Cold facade of hidden Vampire lineage in Schnee family gathering in their... Gothic castle on hill? Weiss again trying her 'seduction skills' while Winter maybe going for her own angle with (Y/N) under the nose of their Mother. Schnee Vampire Matriarch drown in her wine, yet... What if all of this is just a plot? Plot of her own gain in web of Vampire schemes...

- Caught in the depths of Branwen lair? Mighty Dragoness Raven showing her daughter why strength is the most important thing in life with (Y/N) being an example in front of her? Naughty Raven will push all the jealousy buttons in her yellow haired...

- Caught in the depths of Branwen lair? Mighty Dragoness Raven showing her daughter why strength is the most important thing in life with (Y/N) being an example in front of her? Naughty Raven will push all the jealousy buttons in her yellow haired daughter going even for something that could put daughter-mother relationship forever in stain...?

- Belladonna family household is the most warm place you would even want in your life

- Belladonna family household is the most warm place you would even want in your life. Embarrassed Blake, silent yet welcome Father Ghira and housewife and real decisive person in entire family Kali. Kali is a woman of many things... She is warm, lovely, great cook... Kali would do everything to secure the happiness of her daughter and while she teaches her all of their heritage rules/tricks etc. older woman thought that maybe it is a good idea for her to... Check if a young man in her house is compatible to her daughter, in the end everything stays in the family, right? Don't forget BABY BLAKE STORIES!