202. DxD x Male Reader - (Inverted Life) - Part I

High School DxD is owned by Ichiei Ishibumi.

Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

(Y/N): This is completely weird thing with idea that come to my mind... I will not spoiler anything, but when I was reading some stories on Wattpad never saw similar idea, maybe it will surprise everyone... I'm not sure how you feel about long chapter like I did with RWBY part I soo I decided to cut this idea at Sona... Continuation depends on your comments, soo I wait to read your thoughts about this story. What was cut? Kiba part. Raynare plots with her friends, and of course meeting with member of Phenex family...

*****

    (Y/N) (L/N) smiled with his eyes closed. This was for sure most pleasant sleep I had in long, long time... Young man wanted to turn around on his bed and just fell asleep again, but felt very soft things on his bare chest... Two things to be honest, and instantly opened his eyes knowing what is happening. God, why I need to pay for my sins in most cruel way... Surviving teasings around them...

    His eyes opened and young man just sighed not being surprised seeing again gorgeous woman lying on top of him naked with her boobs touching his chest in very provocative way. Her eyes instantly locked with his.

(Y/N): I thought we had conversation about this last time... I told you we can't do this right now.

    Eyes of the beautiful slim and little short young woman narrowed at him, but her teasing smile never left smart, and cute face. Her boobs started moving against his body, and he cursed lightly feeling her woman part touch his growing problem. She giggled placing her soft hands dangerously close to this area under the blanket.

(Y/N): Asia stop this! I understand that your... Kind has needs, and everything else, but we can't! You are promised to someone else, and I will not... I will not stand in this way knowing about everything from miss Rias.

    Asia Argento most desirable and horny woman in entire (Y/N) life pouted at him, but doesn't stopped her actions only making him groan. She perfectly knows how much pleasure can give man to gain his heart... And everything else. Where is everyone when I need them?! Who could leave me with her here alone?

Asia: You know everything now my sweet banana... Why are you scared of this? I want this, you want this... Promised or not... Why not have some fun before it?

    (Y/N) raised his hand wanting to stop her from having again this conversation about her being promised to other person, but before he could say anything blonde haired woman started sucking his finger making his eyes winded again. Young man quickly withdraws his hand trying to push her off from top of him and back away against bed end.

(Y/N): W-what are you doing Asia?! Y-you can't...

Asia: Aww... I understand! Your friend needs this more right now, for my eye it will not fit at first, but don't worry... I'm ready.

    Slowly young woman got under blanket and giggling started approaching his private place that was now standing like some sort of blade... with the blanket clearly showing his problem for everyone who could get inside this room.

    (Y/N) wanted to scream from happiness when his saviour come to this room, and quickly stopped Asia actions before she could... You know, start their fun under blanket. His eyes focused on brown haired and extremely cute Issabela Hyoudou. Her smart chocolate eyes narrowed at other girl that now was standing in front of her clearly annoyed that again someone disturbed her tries to take innocence from (Y/N) and deprave him with everything she had.