245. Mirajane Strauss x Male Reader (Snowy Christmas) - Special Long Chapter!

Fairy Tail is owned by Hiro Mashima

Part of song lyrics going to Mariah Carey.

(Y/N) - Your name.

(L/N) - Last name.

(E/C) - Eyes color.

(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

   Time for a special Christmas chapter! The charm of Mirajane Strauss was enough to make me write it solely focusing on her vibrant creation of author. She deserves a lot more, and I'm sure I will be coming back with ideas for her, always welcome to hear ideas for requests with Mirajane.

   Maybe, with some good idea, I would even consider going for some longer – several parts' story from Fairy Tail, but for now not promising anything. Not even knowing which girl or girls could be main romance interest.

   Another very long story, but the writing was very enjoyable in this one and scenes just had to happen.

   I hope everyone will have a chilly, enjoyable Xmas time and break!

*****

   Fairy Tail guild headquarters in Magnolia Town was always a very lively place. Loud, full conversations between wizards inside, funny jokes and sometimes light fights between drunk ones that quickly got stopped by their guild master Makarov Dreyar who even due to his age was respected by everyone. He was in the end one of the Ten Wizard saints.

   The other protector of their guild status and dignity was a crimson haired knight named Erza Scarlet – An S-Class mage of the Fairy Tail guild. Her wrath was legendary, and no one really wanted for her dark look to be focused on him for misbehaving. It was terrifying... There was only one other S-Class mage and a member of the same guild that was even more legendary with dark energy than Erza Scarlet, thankfully retired for a long time.

   Some younger members and new additions to Fairy Tail couldn't even believe in these rumors, but older ones... Clashes of these two S-Class mages created such havoc and chaos that even Makarov couldn't help, but bash each other on their heads!

   Fairy Tail wasn't just a normal mage's guild, they were a family. Everyone deep inside their hearts knew it, everyone would come to help another knowing that they needed help or their lives were on stake, even if in normal peaceful times they were nasty, fighting or joking about each other. Quite unusual, specific, but filled with that positive and emanating love and happiness from them.

   Lucy Heartfilia loved this energy, loved this place and guild members. She felt like in real family house, at first she was very scared of becoming a member and worried of reaction of others, prominent figures like Erza Scarlet or Mirajane Strauss. Such stars of Fairy Tail, but she was welcomed warmly.