239. Malina x MR x Zdrada (Helltaker) P-2

Helltaker is owned by vanripper - Łukasz Piskorz. 

   We need more short stories right? I mostly focused on Malina in this part, due to request, and it is lightly basing on some Easter egg I wanted to put here. I will need to search in 'canon' if Author based her name on a common drama book named 'Balladyna' or it is just a coincidence.

   Honestly, expected a bit more of helltaker requests, but maybe it is good due to finding any plot ideas for it.

It was requested by medster321. Hope you will enjoy it like everyone else!

Remember to request stories here - Link also in comments section: 

https://www.wattpad.com/1050917148-females-x-male-reader-vol-2-readers-can-request

*****

   Friends, family even strangers on television screen always taught in their monologues that drinking in shady bars at nights was risky

   Friends, family even strangers on television screen always taught in their monologues that drinking in shady bars at nights was risky. There was also a shitty morning after with lethal hangover over your head and probably not so pretty lady next to you. It was a normal thing ending under the table with your drunk human ass stuck up for your companions to carry you home.

   In (Y/N) case it was totally different. Hella different.

   The First thing were lips with some droll coming from open mouth on his cheek, it was a little unhygienic, but feeling two soft orbs on his naked chest was enough compensation for this. His eyes ogled Malina, the Sour Demon lying next to him with both of their legs intertwined. It was a rather intimate situation there, and even with his head crying for more sleep or beer – He was almost sure that Zdrada, the Bitch Demon should also be here... Yet, he was alone with a pretty lad- demoness.

   She was snoring.

(Y/N): Oh my God. How adorable, her little nose is so cute.

???: God?! WHERE? There is no place for blasphemy in my domain!

   The Feminine voice was so loud that he needed to close his eyes while Malina mumbled something under her breath moving a little to the left with her hands scratching on his body like some sort of cat. Good that he hadn't long fingernails. Then there was a sound of heels clicking against the floor in rapid bursts of 'Tap, tap, tap'.

???: For names of Lucifer, Beelzebub, Dagon, Belial and Satan! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!

   He saw another demoness with a long flowy hair and horns, she also had a blackish corona? On top of her head. Unknown persona to (Y/N) moved in front of him and Malina with hands on her hips – Shooting him a nasty look with face tomato red, but he wasn't sure if it was from fury or embarrassment.