211. RWBY x Male Reader - (That's a story)

RWBY is owned by Monty Oum and Rooster Teeth.

*****

   It was a warm night with sky full of stars that blinked to each person with its light. (Y/N) always thought of this as joke from Gods. We see you, even blink, but what about you? You can't do anything for us. Sadly it wasn't moment for him to be a philosopher. In front of him was the scariest thing in entire Vale...

Young Ruby Rose.

Her older step-sister Yang Xiao Long.

Proud, and honestly strong-willed princess Weiss Schnee.

And last, but not least – Blake Bellaboo... Ekhm. Belladonna

   Each of them with their arms folded, and for about thirty last minutes trying to prove their words about one particular story from earlier of that weekend. At first (Y/N) wanted to leave it for them to work out without his opinion, but quickly changed his mind seeing that it will not get anyone forward.

(Y/N): Okay girls calm down! I'm getting headache from all of your screams.

Yang: Last night you said something different ~

   Weiss and Blake looked at smirking Yang, while (Y/N) shook his head in clear embarrassment. Ruby in mean time just jumped in her spot trying to get his attention not caring, or like he hoped not understanding her sister meaning behind words.

(Y/N): Well... Right. Let's start from the beginning and! Everyone will have time to tell their story, just please, one at time, okay sweets?

   Each girl nodded in their own way with different expression showed on the face. (Y/N) slowly moved back and sat on bed again. Girls slowly did the same, expect of Ruby that was still jumping in her spot with clear excitement showed on her face.

(Y/N):
I see Ruby want to start with her point of view.

Weiss: But (Y/N)! We will just lose our time, while I could just tell everything clear and fast.

(Y/N): Just let Ruby have her fun Weiss. I have time for each of you. I mean, for each of your stories. Stop doing this Yang! Let's start Ruby...

   Weiss sighed folding her arms and leaning her back against the wall. Ruby moved from her spot to center of the room and cutely lightly a bit on her finger thinking how to start this story. Blake raised her knees on her bed trying to hide the fact that she was going to read one of her favorite books instead of focusing on Ruby story, while Yang just laughed seeing her younger sister enjoying all of this.

Ruby: Yesh! It was like this...

   It was evening, perfect time for what I had planned in my mind for this day. When me and my cute white haired partner named Schnee Weiss entered the saloon in Vale...

Weiss: I wasn't your crime partner you... You dunce!

Ruby: (Y/N)! Weiss is again mean to me!

   Ruby pouted with her small mouth, and pointed with her finger at Weiss. (Y/N) sighed closing his eyes for some seconds knowing that maybe Weiss was right in one thing. It will take long, long time for me to understand what happened yesterday.

(Y/N): Let our Ruby tell her story my princess. You will have your own time Weiss, no need to be picky on her.

Ruby: Thanks (Y/N)! Where I was... Ah, yes!

Weiss:
Ughhh!

   When me and my cute, but sometimes grumpy white haired partner named Schnee Weiss entered saloon in Vale we meet nasty looks of several people in cowboy hats sitting there, and drinking some water from lake near this city.

Yang: Yeah it was for sure water Rubes.

(Y/N): Yang!

Yang: Okay, okay! Geez save your voice for later ~

   I moved towards barman who was clearly not interested in anything but eating his cucumbers and making his face even more ugly with all of the juices coming from it. Schnee followed closely behind with her hand near her revolver.

Ruby: We are looking for my mortal enemies - Fang gang.

   Instantly every voice in the saloon was cut, and everyone looked at us with anger sparks in their eyes. Schnee shook her head probably thinking how stupid they were to even think about starting the fight with us.

Barman: Y' mean White Fang young miss?

Weiss: This city is full of dumbasses boss...

   I saw some movement behind windows of saloon, some person wearing black coat and weird cowboy hat with two protruding parts... Slowly every shady cowboy or dirty bandit inside stood up with their hands coming towards theirs weapons.

Ruby: We don't want any trouble boys. Will ya?

   I was sure there was some song played in background filling entire situation with just right theme, just like in some sort of old movie... It happened quickly, but Weiss hidden behind one of broken tables with me knew that someone helped them. This shady person in black coat, young woman was sure of this.

Weiss: Boss?

   I wanted to answer her looking at barman crouching under counter searching for his Romero shotgun, but someone just stormed inside the saloon with two colts. Her golden sheriff badge shined from sunlight coming thru windows, and perfectly accented this woman blonde hair.

(Y/N): Let's stop there... We watched last weekend movie in this theme... I see great influence from it to your story Ruby.

   Ruby pouted at him, but slowly nodded once, and sat on her bead with long sigh. Weiss was holding her hair in hand trying to calm down somehow. Yang stood up, and slowly approached (Y/N) who looked at her weird, but sensual moves with her body.

(Y/N): What are you doing Yangie?

Yang: What? It is my time, and I'm just getting into my cowgirl character...

Ruby: It was a Sheriff!

Yang: Yeah, yeah can we skip to romantic scene?

Weiss: Can someone tell me again why we are fri... Ugh, teammates?

Yang: Showtime!

   Yang Xiao Long just entered Junior's club after leaving her second beloved thing in this world – Bumblebee outside. Inside she saw several of the henchmen lying on the ground, and her baby sister Ruby standing next to the bar counter.

Yang: Wow Ruby you are making me envious of your effect on them.

Ruby: It's not funny Yang! What are you doing here? It was you who helped us? It was awesome!

Yang: Us? Ah, our princess is here also, and no Ruby it wasn't me.

Weiss:
It's heiress! I'm never again coming with this dunce anywhere in the Vale! We could die here!

Weiss: It was true (Y/N)!

Ruby:
Everything was under my control Weiss.

Blake: In the end you two are fine like always. You don't needed to show us how scared you was of this situation, and in (Y/N) arms no less.

   Weiss cheeks got pink, and she wanted to shout at black haired young woman, but stopped herself in last moment.

Weiss: Just tell (Y/N) already the rest of your boring story.

Yang: I see...

   From under the bar counter come out Junior and his eyes widened seeing blondie bombshell inside his club.

Junior: Not you! Not again! Get out, all of you!

Yang: We can still kiss and make up my old friend!

   Now three of them stood outside with Weiss folding her arms and listening to apologizing Ruby while Yang was looking around searching for any traces of person that helped her younger sister. Then her eyes laid on her baby – her golden motorcycle.

Yang: Ruby go back to our dorm I will search for this person, alone.

   Ruby reluctantly nodded and with Weiss almost dragging her from this place slowly started walking towards Beacon academy. Blondie could still hear white haired girl and her baby sister bickering.

Weiss: (Y/N) I'm not like this!

(Y/N): Uhh...

   Every girl in dorm looked at him waiting for his words and wanting to know his thoughts. Weiss probably most from all, clearly touched each time when someone pointed her flaws.

(Y/N): They just not always understand your point princess. Don't worry about me you are still definition of perfectness.

   Yang was driving near of club searching for anything weird or out of place humming one of her favorite synth songs that perfectly synchronized with this part of city and growing darkness around it. She saw some movement on top of one of building and decided to follow this person.

Yang: Damn, she is very flexible. I'm starting to feel jealous! Better for (Y/N) to never meet this person, or else...

Blake: I guess it's time for my part! Yes, my part!

    Everyone looked in the direction of their black haired teammate that avoided looking at anyone. Quickly Blake Belladonna moved to the center of their room and slowly sat there playing with her bow on top of her head.

Yang: Wait, wait! It's not even half of this story. I'm pretty sure (Y/N) want to hear all of this from me.

Blake: But... But it is exactly moment where my part should start, just leave it Yang.

Yang: Whatever... I will tell you everything later with every little detail (Y/N).

Ruby: Shh, shh! I want to hear this story!

   Do you remember these two that just fucked up my cover at meeting point of White Fang in Junior's club?

Ruby: Bad!

Yang: Sigh, just don't swear Blake... At least not with Ruby around us ~

   Yeah, these two needed my help like always. They just can't take care of problems they created, but at least seeing scared Weiss hiding behind the table was funny thing.

Weiss: Hey!

   Now I need to quickly disappear from this part of Vale and cut any connection to this event and me... This costume... It is ridiculous, and these aren't in comfy place...

Yang: Oh uh, I'm sure (Y/N) would find comfy place for two of them...

   My ears! My ears will need long attention from (Y/N) when we will... When we will...

Blake: When we will take care of our needs.

Ruby: What does this even mean? You both cook for each other? Tomorrow we will bake cookies!

Weiss: We will not!

   Someone was following me. Call it a woman intuition, but I will not let anyone catch me. First of my kinda special missions and it seems I will not accomplish it. Sigh, and right now I could just read one of my books or... or...

Weiss: We will learn anything from this soap opera Blake? I'm not even sure if my part will connect to yours. You just ramble and ramble.

Yang: Don't spoil my fun ice queen, go on Blakey.

   It was very easy to lose my tail. Clear as sky, this person probably wasn't too competent to begin with. I had now only two options; try to find any clues towards White Fang or just accept my failure and go back to Beacon.

   Oh, second option won by hmm... Various votes in my head flashing several very intimating scenes with certain person to begin with. One with him feeding me with bowl with fish...

   Bowl completely filled with fish.

   Ruby clicked with her tongue trying to gain for some seconds' attention from Blake who just started ahead of her with little hearts in center of her eyes.

Yang: We lost her Ruby.

Weiss: Finally! I had enough of this garbage stories filled with only lies.

Ruby: Hey! My story was made from real facts! Pfff...

   I was combing my long hair after beauty bath in warm water, and getting ready for my... Meeting with heir (L/N). While I wasn't insecure about our connection considering these three distractions from my team, sometimes I needed to claim what is just mine. Entirely.

Yang: We will sit together and have a tea party... With my fluffy friends. Fluffy white rabbits!

   It was a great day, because all of these dunderheads just disappeared after I got back with our 'leader' from Vale. I don't even want to remember again all of this... It was time just for me and him, hmm...

   I decided to wear my casual white-blue clothes wanting to be as modest I can. I know he likes more modest things, just look at Yang or Ruby compared to me...

Ruby/Yang: HEY!

(Y/N): Can we just skip to the most interesting part? Please...

   My left eye twitched while I was tightly holding my blouse seeing the big problem ahead of me. ON MY WAY TO HAPPINESS TONIGHT.

Blake: It's not my fault you two got caught! Even better! I would be free if you two not showed and started this scene in front of every eye and ear in Beacon. Professor needed to intervene with this punishment or my secret mission would be not anymore this secret...

Yang: Grh! Soo, now we are responsible for this?! I wanted to show Ruby something in Vale, but after all of this we can't go!

Ruby: What we will do now? Hey Weiss!

   No, no, just no. It was supposed to be my night with (Y/N)! Why all of them need to stuck their noses in my personal plans.

Ruby: Can we go with you Weiss? All of us can watch next movie! I want to see what this Sheriff did after he saved his friend family from these four bandits brothers.

Yang: Sigh. I guess there is nothing better to do now. C'mon Blake move your ass.

Weiss: Wait! I don't invited anyone. Dammit. I don't care what three of you will do in your spare time now! I'm going alone to my date with (Y/N).

Ruby: Bbbbut he is dating us to!

Yang: You don't have choice anyway princess.

Weiss: How is that so?

Yang: Ruby? Blake? Let's go, we can't let him wait for us.

Ruby: Yay! We will have even more fun than I expected! I hope there are some cookies left tho...

   I just saw three of them with smiles, even Blake had her little smile. They started moving to our dorm while I stood in place with sweat on my brow. Anger was rising inside me, and I felt hot on my cheeks that were probably red like roses.

Weiss: ARGHHH!

(Y/N): Mhm... Okay, let me think for a second. That's a story to remember.

Ruby: Can I start now with continuation?!

Weiss: No, you dunderhead!