Last note just got patched by devs, don't worry. - 2077 patches later.

Everything about Cyberpunk 2077 is a personal opinion, but music still rocks no matter what. Geez, soo good.

From now on I will solely focus on Cyberpunk 2077 content, expect every female/male - NPC - AND CAR as reader love interest. Should I wink to someone?

When Cyberpunk was out and I finished my 'romance route' I had a talk with my two friends about it that didn't bought it and told them that I expected a better romances. Told them my idea how far they should try to go with Cyberpunk as genre in terms of romance options and they told me it was fucked up idea. Honestly maybe I will use it with Judy chapter if I will ever write one...

 Honestly maybe I will use it with Judy chapter if I will ever write one

Jokes aside - I will probably post April catch up as I got some personal problems that cut my free time, but there is still a hope that some of the next chapters will appear, maybe even next 'requests special', but I will not promise anything for now. 

There is my question, because I was lately getting confused, because I'm not active like before, and people create requests in every requests special - and I wanted to ask some of the readers that make requests - Do you want for me to create 'Ultimate Requests Special page' As first chapter in this book, that will be open until this book is full of chapters, instead of creating periodic chapters as 'requests specials'? With that everyone could request no matter of time that chapter was posted and I could come back and eventualy pick something fresh or older. 

I'm sure it will not be as confusing as it is now with several of them, but on the other hand people will quickly forget about that chapter even if it is first, and I'm not sure if people will create just one requests and wait instead of coming back even if I have not picked their request just to create a new one with fresh idea. It's not like I hate every requests that I never picked, and I hope people don't hate me for that, but my point of creating them was always seeking ideas I would want to explore instead of forcing them to be just done and published, that's why I ask for some tips etc.

There is also a question if you want list of 'things' I know better or less, as trust me I don't know half of things people ask for. 

Decision is up to you.

My rulebook got updated on profile page, check it out or suffer consequences. You got a tabula rasa, but from now I will moderate eventual comments that will break any rule. 

Next updates?

Well every story is under some sort of creation process, but I got some 'writer block' or just don't want to write for now anything else...

Secret Personality is one big problem for me right now, because I didn't get time to watch RWBY, and kinda first season wasn't 'that good to catch my attention' to forget about anything else and just watch everything one day - Ah, once did with Monster Musume, how I hate that anime style it was annoying.