Quick update.

Hello!

I really don't care what people talk about me or think, but if someone is saying 'sweet' things under my stories, and while in places where I don't see it that easily talk 180° different, then I think... Better think how you act first. One thing is pointing out mistakes, even by saying 'your story is trash dude', and I prefer this than...

'Hey, good job, chapter 9/10', and then in talk with other person's 'Heh, his work is decent trash, and he acts like total shit'. Maybe I'm just weird human or probably some kind of Alien, and it is normal to act in this way towards others?

Y'all probably know how it would end in real life with person talking trash behind your back, and sweet in front of you. Grow up a little. 

Before someone say... You got pissed bro.  Nah. I'm just thinking how long is the list of people that said good things about stories wanting to at least see ideas, and then under nose said other things. Funny thing how much you can learn by dumb accident.

Anyway! Some time ago, someone pointed out that 'I should learn with every story, and improve, but I'm just doing some excuses and post stories for attention...' Hah. Attention, remember that I have now 1k followers, and story gets mby 30 stars? RWBY 60, but y'all know why. I will stay with what I said. I was doing wattpad, because it was fun (I don't had time, and I'm still writer who isn't his own corrector), and that's why my activity is now rather... Not existing. 

I'm not saying that he was wrong, because this guy/girl was totally right (About improving part, but my intention wasn't improving my grammar on wattpad, lol.), but there are other things... I will never write hmm more... Realistic, longer stories in English or on wattpad, nah. I'm fine with my own stories in my language that is something I love. It is my own thing, and not something I don't have rights, because while fanfics are fun... These characters will never belong to anyone than their creators, so why care soo much? 

There was author who was in my opinion one of the best writers here. From what I know he isn't here anymore, because guy started doing his own things, leaving his past. My own stories are crap compared to his work, but I never tried to make perfect chapters. My thought behind stories on wattpad was always idea. Idea for story was most important thing. (I know that some stories aren't exactly showing this, but doing requests wasn't easy work not knowing character universe). 

(Sometimes It was hard for me to write some scene in English, because I didn't know perfect words to show this situation or it wasn't just working with English words.)

I'm person who isn't scared to say what I think, and I love to have long, hot conversations with other's, and it is always funny when I accept their thoughts, but then counter with my own. I can talk about controversial things, but you need to remember that it works only when someone is totally honest with his thoughts and not close minded.

That's why I just wanted to clarify that I'm not happy to talk with anyone who is lying under my nose, and don't have balls to say his true thoughts. I will not point out anyone, because I don't see point in it, and honestly if someone will think that it is him, don't post any comment, because there isn't any point doing it too.

Ah, yeah. Think twice, before writing any comment under this post, because I don't need any feedback from you guys/girls. It is just message, you can always unfollow me, that's fine. For fuck follow someone who isn't even active now, huh? Weird.

I like to be sarcastic too (I was honest in this chapter), so remember this, but you will probably anyway don't know when I'm, because I mostly confuse my own friends.

Right now I don't know if I will even post this third book of Ela trilogy, because... Why? I know ending, I know plot twist et cetera, et cetera.

That's all folks.

Cheers, Veriase.