216. Tsundere Merula Snyde x Shy Muggleborn MR x Possessive Ismelda Murk

Harry Potter is owned by J.K.Rowling 

This was requested by ISEKAIREADS. Have fun reading it!

   I saw that some of the events according to wiki took place in different years than I thought of final plot for it, so take note that this will have differences to game canon. Also, I decided to change Ball with MR going just with one girl instead of two, because in my head it would not work too good with both girls having strong personalities, but... It is quite long one, so I hope author of request will be happy with final product.

*****

   (Y/N) (L/N) will never forget about year 1984 when he received his Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry letter. His entire life changed in that moment, and his parents were proud of their another son getting into prestige school and discovering the great thing hidden before them – Magic.

   He wasn't first in his magic to discover magic. His older brother (B/N) some years ago attended Hogwarts telling very young (Y/N) stories he couldn't even understand, but two years ago... He just disappeared. His parents tried for two years convince their youngest son that he just... Went to different school for full year teaching, but (Y/N) deep down after just a year knew... Truth.

   (B/N) don't had enough time before his disappearance to educate enough his parents to pass valuable information about magic world to (Y/N) who ended very scared knowing – almost nothing about his awaiting future.

   His first journey to Diagon Alley made him almost faint in every shop, and even on street seeing so much raw magic in front of him and his parents... He was a very shy boy with (E/C) eyes, and short (H/C) hair. Fact that he don't had any friend who could help him in this new mysterious part of world wasn't helping either.

   He remembered how lucky he was meeting one of his first and most loyal friends – energetic Nymp- Tonks. Just Tonks. She told him everything he needed to start his education. About four houses or some of the funny magic tricks and jokes she knew already.

   Her mother would scold her for depraving another young soul, but Tonks told him that deep down even her pure-blood mother loved to see some of them. Young (Y/N) also learned about something that made him feel very uneasy mostly because of his shyness. Tonks attitude mixed with her jokes made it easy for him to open up, but...

   In this world for most he would be known as muggleborn, because his parents wasn't magic family, and Tonks sadly said that some of the people he would meet will look down on him, because of it. They will even call you nasty names, these i-idiots – don't say my mum that I said this! Tonks wasn't pure-blood like her mother, because she fell in love with Tonks muggleborn father. So it made her a half-blood.

   Most of them will look at me just like at you, maybe some even worse because my mother decided what she did for love... They will never understand this, stinky faces. Yet, (Y/N) tried to believe deep down that like with Tonks he would find good friends in his new school.

   Everything screamed excitement seeing Hogwarts for the first time. It was mystery. It was the journey through arcanes of magic. It was new opportunities and friendships. At that time (Y/N) only wished to be sorted into any house different than Slytherin. According to Tonks there ended most pureblood families kids. Don't worry (Y/N), even if I end being a Puff and you Raven we will stay as friends, okey-dokey?

   He remembered the voice of Sorting Hat in his head during the ceremony. Younger brother of (B/N)? Your brother was perfect for Gryffindor house – Very brave indeed, looking for Cursed Vaults... You on the other hand... Yes. I can see behind this facade of shyness, need to show everyone, and mostly... Find your dear brother.

SLYTHERIN!

   (Y/N) still remembered how shaky his legs was seeing nasty looks and no clapping from his own new house. Only Tonks face showed some worry, but she smiled and lightly clapped for him making young muggleborn walk towards table filled with pure-blood prodigies.

   At that time he wasn't aware of two girls also sorted this year looking at him with different expressions and thoughts.

   First one was Merula Snyde – Pure-blood violet eyed witch with brown hair. Her parents were supporters of so called dark Lord – Death Eaters that ended in Azkaban. She wanted just one thing... Surpass all others with everything she could. Young girl don't wanted any friends, thinking that they would just waste her time in learning powerful dark magic. Mudblood in house of mighty Slytherin... He will be first to witness my greatness.

   Next one was sitting opposite of Merula – Ismelda Murk. She was also pure-blood witch, but her parents were neutral, yet with various shady actions. Ismelda had green eyes with short dark hair covering her right part of face. She had a older sister who achieved success as a student getting in process almost all attention from sister parents making Ismelda feeling neglected. This turn out for her to become quite possessive of things close to her heart. Mudworm sitting so close to me... How this happened for him – a weak boy to be here. I will need to keep a close eye on him. Hmm... Merula is also looking at him, interesting.

   (Y/N) remembered that surviving his first year wasn't easy... Most of older Slytherins would just avoid any reaction towards him or just sometimes trying to get him into problems with their house head. In the end it was house of cunning members.

   Yet two female Slytherins crossed with him paths that changed his future forever. Merula and Ismelda took as theirs quest to 'educate' him as useless member of their proud house that should kiss their feet for letting them not throw his ass out, or in Merula mind – Give him fast death with killing course.

   Merula created her own gang with Ismelda and pure-blood boy named Barnaby Lee who become a friend to (Y/N) in later years in Hogwarts. In first year each interaction with Merula's gang ended with (Y/N) being called names by Merula, having to do various humiliating things for Ismelda or hearing nasty truth about his family from Barnaby.

   In his second year (Y/N) started to see better of their personalities. His shyness because of gang's actions never faded, but at least he gained some other friends like Tonks that ended as Puff. First was pure-blood kid named Rowan Khanna from house Ravenclaw, and second even more shy boy from Gryffindor – Ben Copper who was also muggleborn. It was his little gang, but he would never call them in this way... He didn't want for Merula or Ismelda to hear this.

   For two years (Y/N) needed to call Merula as most powerful witch, while Ismelda stayed with miss Murk. It made him feel very uneasy seeing how other kids looked at him when he needed to name them in public. Merula always punched him with her hand seeing him reluctant to obey any of her orders, while Ismelda was mostly trying to take care of his friends group – In her mind mudworm don't needed any friends, and he should be happy to be their servant, and learn some minor useless magic.