223. Yandere Mileena x Lucky Male Reader

Mortal Kombat is owned by NetherRealm. 

This was requested by  MEO15C001 Have fun reading it!

   It is complete AU like always, yet it follows some of 'canon' storyline, but with some... Drifts from the original 'timeline' created by NetherRealm, mostly to maybe spicy things a little. So, don't cry in comments that this should never happen or it is a mistake, because this and this.

   Again, quite long story, and In this one I wasn't really sure in which moment to end, but maybe it is + rather than -

   Eh, for me NR should use MK11 as base kit and just give us more expansions with characters and maybe a little storylines like aftermath. Big rotation of characters, but probably they will not bring more... Forgotten or not popular characters. I just don't want for them to make now MK12 and again do everything from scratch, every fatality, friendship etc.

*****

   It was finally a peaceful time for Earthrealm, and it's protector – God of Thunder named Raiden. He now could sit down, grew a beard and rest for eternity. He wasn't pleased with everything of course, there were many deaths... Now Raiden was ready to face the effects of his decisions knowing that at least each who survived will be safe from Outworld threats. No more Shao Kahn deadly tournaments, no devil plans of Shinnok... Never again medlings with time by Kronika.

    Sometimes he had thoughts about his so called 'student' Liu Kang. Raiden never tried to change his opinion that he failed as his mentor. Champion of this realm should, shall remain in memory of those that survived...

   Raiden still was in contact with remaining veterans of Mortal Kombat tournaments, but slowly everyone started to drift in different directions with their lives. Somehow God of Thunder ended with close friendship with Johnny Cage. Now this cocky human was a shell of person he was in the first tournament. Cage decided to change for his daughter, knowing how not only he was deeply touched by Sonya Blade death.

   Not only Earthrealm lost its youth. Outworld was in pieces now, without brutality of Shao Kahn to rule them or even enough power to do it like Dragon King Onaga did before... There wasn't left any of royal blood after princesses Mileena and Kitana death. Better not to mention little time of Kotal reign with Jade on his side.

    Raiden felt that it wasn't fair for species living in that realm, but it wasn't either for Edenia. There was some faith for them with new growing leaders... Li Mei would be a great addition to join in alliance with Earthrealm as new Outworld empress, they need change after years of death race to survive.

Drrrr! DRRRRRR! DRRRRR!

Raiden: It's open, young one.

(Y/N): Ah, Mr. Raiden! I'm on time! Uh, my boss would not like if you got that for free... My luck is on tonight!

   Raiden smiled with a little laugh seeing a young man enter his house with three pizza boxes in his bag, and some salad. Humans are very interesting species to encounter, each with new and unique behavior. Slowly (Y/N) placed boxes on the table and sighed wiping his sweaty forehead.

Raiden: Indeed it is. However you should not count on it every time, luck is very vain.

(Y/N): Yes, yes old man... When you will tell me where you got that crazy contact lenses? And here, three pepperoni pizzas with salad in that box.

Raiden: Thank you, there have some fun with the rest of money.

(Y/N): Great! I will visit later in this weekend your dojo Mr. Raiden, maybe there will be that B-class movie actor... Hmm... Cage, yeah Johnny Cage. He was great in that comedy, balls of steel.

Raiden: Good night, and good luck with your work young (L/N).

   Raiden closed his house door behind (Y/N) (L/N) who was still counting how much money he got as a bonus from his very distracting customer. This young human has a weird aura around him, and his luck is extraordinary.

   Everything was fine then? Earthrealm safe, and Outworld slowly seeing light in a tunnel of darkness?

   You never should be sure of this, and God of Thunder should remember that from his past encounters with his enemies and rivals.

   Deep in Shang Tsung's Island located between mentioned before realms on the Lost Sea something changed. It was for a long time abandoned and forgotten after the last Mortal Kombat tournament held there, but something... Something deep in there, in Flesh Pits...

   Lying on the cold floor was a naked black haired woman. She could steal any man, and even women with body perfect like hers, but something was off with part of her anatomy... Her mouth wasn't Edenian human-like, but razor-sharp Tarkatan maw...

   She was still wet, after getting out from a tube in Shang Tsung Flesh Pits. Young not completely sane woman opened her beautiful orange-golden eyes for the first time in her life as a clone of... Kitana? Her original clone? Who knows? Probably long dead now Shang Tsung.

Mileena: Where...? Ugh my head...

   Mileena caught her head with both hands believing that this will reduce pain echoing in them almost pouring blood from her neat ears. Her mind was bombarded with memories... Memories of her past, of her... D'Vorah, I will kill that pathetic insect.

   Slowly Mileena stood up from her spot and tried to find around her anything to wear... She found some purple blanket and covered herself with it. The Young woman still had a headache from all of the memories, but forced her body to move. I need answers... Where is my fluffy teddy bear?

   She walked inside a big room without tubes in it, and saw...

Mileena: F-father? You are a-alive!

   Mighty Shao Kahn ruler of Outworld stood inside circle made of blood... He looked up hearing the voice of his beloved daughter and with hand sign showed her to come closer. Mileena with clear enthusiasm moved towards her father and emperor.

Shao Kahn: My daughter... As you can see your sister is helping me regain my old strength. Do you have any information why are we here?

   Mileena saw the shadow of Skarlet that looked in her direction for a second with a little nod. Her blood was coming from her body towards circle of it and then to Shao Kahn, feeding his weakened body...

Mileena: No, father... It seems that... We died. All of us died by traitors and Earthrealms champions.

Shao Kahn: Yes I remember now. Fools of them to believe that they could kill ME. Emperor of this realm! They will pay with fresh blood. I should never trust this worm – Shang Tsung plans with tournaments.

Shang Tsung: Why is that my lord? Only because of my plans you are still among living ones, just like the rest of your kingdom.

   Everyone turned to see approaching them older man with a nasty smile presented on his regal face. Mileena growled seeing him, and remembering everything about her past encounters with this man. Shao Kahn in mean time advanced towards him and with only one hand lifted him by his coat.

Shao Kahn: You will answer each of my questions, and better for you to know answers to them.

Shang Tsung:
My lord, we still have a little time before Raiden will learn about our presence again back in realms of living, but before that let me... Let me introduce person responsible for activating my... My backup plan.

   Shao Kahn throw him to the ground with a growl. Mileena now stood next to Skarlet that was even more pale than usual. Inside the head of crimson haired woman was only one thing. I need a bloody bath in my home, right now. Mileena on the other hand tried to understand why she failed as Empress of Outworld. Maybe I needed someone at my side, some alpha male who would submit only to me... Yesss. She has still thoughts of her child like mind with imaginations of a scared handsome man who is lying at her feet... Holding a new teddy bear to her.

Shao Kahn: We will see about that. Where is my hammer?!

???: Here, catch. You are getting softer with each year Shao Kahn, but know one thing... Chaos will reign forever!