230. RWBY x Male Reader (Secret Personality) - Part VII

RWBY is owned by Monty Oum and Rooster Teeth.

    I'm still undecided if I want to move plot forward early or play around with hearts of lovely team RWBY for longer... Mother always watches, but is she patient? Weiss for sure isn't a patient one. I hope you don't expected sunshine, warm Willow or wasted by life, because I don't wanted to write the first one after Kali and don't like at all second option. No, my Willow will be way different. She may seem to be like a Raven, but with balls to act.

Would you kindly, rate this chapter?

Question is, if you still believe that Summer is alive in this story?

ATTENTION!

Here is link to this story own book *In comment section also. Next chapters will probably arrive there instead of this book. Check it out! 

https://www.wattpad.com/1005839753-secret-personality-chapter-i-first-bites-of

*****

   Weiss Schnee wasn't an enigma like Blake could be. Her actions, thoughts and reaction were pretty easy to read with adaption to outcome that will follow it regardless of anything. Her pale face slowly gained red color while her eyes sparkled with anger. Yeah, she was pissed. It wasn't a question in young man head, but still he wasn't sure why... He just decided to use the worst idea to not be a center of her wrath. Mention another girl in front of another.

(Y/N): Sooo. I see that Ruby still not around.

Weiss: Forget that dolt already! You are late! I understand that this time you don't had any fancy teleports to travel from there, but this long? What exactly you and Blake were up to?

   (Y/N) blushed when in his mind flashed Blake clinging to his arm entire journey back to Beacon. He dismissed it seeing as an emotional outburst from his best friend after meeting with her family. The Young man witnessed how touching moment it was between each member of the Belladonna family, but he never added himself to it. That was a mistake, but it will take more time for him to understand his blindness.

(Y/N): What? I don't understand why you are this angry, Weiss. I'm going with you to that ball, yes? We still have time to eh, practice my dancing skills.

   Schnee heiress raised her hands with a clear scowl on a cute face, but refused to act on her emotions. Why is he this... This clueless about everything around him?! Weiss really wanted to bite into him some senses with her fang in exchange for blood. Why... Why I react violently to this? I should be a dominant one, and he should squirm under me – obeying every wish I voice.

Weiss: What skills? Please be at least honest with me (Y/N). You don't know how to dance.

(Y/N): Hey, hey wait a second Weiss. Yang and I danced in some club before.

   White haired girl rolled her eyes with a sigh closing distance between them. She folded her arms under (Y/N) eyes who was ready for her another verbal assault. Why I had a crush on her? Ah, right. She is gorgeous.

Weiss: You call that gambol... It's not real dancing you dunce! Dance is slow, sensual and emotional – No just moving each part of your body without any idea what are you doing. I almost forgot. IF you will step on my foot just once...