205. DxD x Male Reader - (Inverted Life) - Part II

High School DxD is owned by Ichiei Ishibumi.

Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

    Rias Gremory looked at Koneko with a very unpleasant face, and little neko female searched for safety around (Y/N) who sat on couch in ORC with Akeno on his lap hugging him innocently to her big chest making young man face completely red, but girl doesn't minded it at all.

Rias: I can't believe she would demand from you something like this! It's... Sin! Almost at least. I hope she will never try to... Deprave you in more personal way.

Akeno: Ara, ara. Everyone was scared listening to your story mister (Y/N). No one want to lose someone like you. It would be great lost for God followers, and simply all of us...

    She smiled very brightly at him and (Y/N) could just sleep in her arms and head on her gorgeous woman parts. He knew that Akeno was very smart and observant woman... This fact was scaring him everytime when she decided to show him her affection, because he doesn't want for her to think that he is pervert or someone else... Like with Rias... Akeno got goddess body from our precious God.

(Y/N): I'm very happy that you really care for me this much... Thank you all.

    Young man smiled at them, making every girl inside this room admire how cute, and honorable (Y/N) was. He has beautiful heart, and not tainted mind by anyone. Then he felt something very soft on his cheek, and after these tears falling to his face.

    Quickly his eyes wandered to Akeno that kissed his cheek, and then some tears fall from her eyes, yet she had a big smile on her face. (Y/N) wanted to ask why she was crying, but his mouth was shut with him not being able to say anything.

Akeno: I can't even imagine my life without someone as sweet like you here! I'm soo happy.

    (Y/N) looked around the room for any help starting to lose control over his own feelings and don't wanted for a girl on his lap to feel his growing problem when her breasts again touched his face for some seconds.

    Rias looked at her best friend with little jealousy and sighed remembering that Akeno for sure will not steal her own piece from... From me? She bit her lip with her mind again full of her dumb engagement with Phenex. I can't ask him to help me... He doesn't deserve to get hurt because of my own problems.

    Koneko folded her arms, and when she turned around licked her lips knowing that no one from her friends could see it. I hope my time to taste him will come very fast... This heat inside my body isn't holy thing, but maybe it's sign from HIM that (Y/N) is destinated for me too?

    Asia Argento narrowed her eyes at Akeno and slowly approached more tall and developed woman than herself. What this bimbo thinks she is?! It's me who will corrupt him in most depraved ways! It's me who will steal his first kiss, and slowly take care of each, every part of his body.

    Finally last person present in ORC room come to rescue their male friend who had tomato red face, and tried somehow to escape from Akeno strong hug. Yumi Kiba quickly approached young man and with a strong hit on top of the woman head that was sitting on his lap managed to finally disconnect two of them from this weird position.

    Akeno slowly stood up massaging her head, and looking around trying to understand why someone hit her. Yumi then helped (Y/N) stand up and covered him with her arm looking around entire room as his saint protector.