𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

800 votes until next chapter.

𝘝𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

𝘝𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

"Fucking that shit up." Messiah looked at Tahiry while she ate a bowl of spaghetti on her bed.

"It's good." She bit into her garlic bread and didn't even realize how easy it'd become for her to enjoy food. Some people misunderstood and assumed she didn't have an appetite but really she was always hungry.

"Eat eat eat uglah."

"You so annoying. Move." Tahiry put her empty bowl on the nightstand and leaned back, rubbing her full stomach and blowing out a gust of air. What she ate was barely a quarter of what he did but she was small to begin with.

She got up to go brush her teeth and he followed her just because. He didn't have a reason it was just second instinct to go wherever she was going.

"I'm about to pee."

"Okay." Messiah leaned against the wall scrolling this his phone while she looked at him wondering if he'd leave.

He had on Yeezy slides, black ripped jeans, and a nude and black Dior hoodie Yoni got him from the christmas before. His dreads were long and it'd been a minute since he had a re-twist so you could see some loose curly strands.

Tahiry caught herself staring and stopped.

"Boy. What if I fart or something? Get out."

"We all gotta toot sometimes just pee and do whatever the fuck you came in here to do." He sighed, not really caring. Tahiry side eyed him and began brushing her teeth. She didn't have to pee she was just wondering if he'd really stay.

Then again he sat on the toilet and talked to her while she showered so not minding the sound of her pee hitting the toilet bowl wasn't really a concern of his.

When she finished she climbed up on the sink and pulled him in between her legs, wanting more balance and height so she could give him a kiss.
Movies made height differences look cute but sometimes it was actually awkward and uncomfortable to try anything when the both weren't sitting or laying dow.

"Hm?" He looked up from his phone afterwards and felt her lips touch his, immediately moving to put his phone down and deepen it. Both of her hands were on the sink so she could hold herself up while he held her face gently, letting their tongues actually touch for the first time.

Before it was just pecks and small kisses. His hand rubbed her thigh made her warm inside, naturally leaning back against the mirror. Tahiry thought he'd pull her back forwards but he leaned into it, not noticing her legs up. A small moan left her mouth when he held the onto inside of her thighs and sucked on her tongue.