𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Vote and comment or Imma DIE. I need to stop. Hey stinkalinks.

𝘝𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

𝘝𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

"Get off me nigga." Messiah sucked his teeth, looking down at his phone while she laid across his lap watching a movie on her phone.

"Shut up." Naliah ignored him. He was about to stand up so she would hit the floor to be mean but decided against it at the last minute. She looked at him noticed him dressed. "You going somewhere?"

"Youn pay attention. I just came home. Which is why you need to get out my face." Grabbed her ribs and she folded up laughing before sitting up suddenly. He let her go and she watched him type on his phone.

She could see Tahiry's contact. He wasn't smiling. And they were responding to each other fast. Probably arguing. Naliah forced herself to look away and leave him alone about it. The moment she looked down at her own phone he sucked his teeth and tossed his to the side.

Naliah didn't know if asking would make him more annoyed but took the risk anyway. "What's wrong?" She leaned forward and rested her head against his shoulder.

"She talking to some nigga, I asked her who and she started going in on me about old shit. I get it okay youn wanna tell me but it's just not that serious to be mad I asked. She be mad at cause she can be, don't even be having a real reason."

"Hm."

He looked at her with a raised eyebrow but she couldn't see his face with hers in his neck.

"What you mean hm?"

"She's talking to somebody else she regular conversation with you irritates her. Props to her for officially moving on I guess."

He hit the side of her head. "Quit playing."

"I'm not." She shrugged.

"Go to yo dorm. Irritatin."

"Okay your mad your ex is moving on go cry about it nigga don't be mean to me-"

"So? Ion care. Moving on not that hard I just don't want to."

"It definitely is when you care about who you were with."

Sometimes Messiah couldn't tell if she was trying to be helpful towards him and his feelings or if she was making digs toward Tahiry. Seemed like a little bit of both if he was being honest.

"You acting like you and mikey wasn't even a thing so if that's the case-"

"That's exactly the case. I don't need to rebound I'm happy we not together." She shrugged. "It was kinda like a finally type thing."

He shook his head. "Nah. That shit make my head hurt  and I'm really pissed off cause it was so long ago, like what the fuck. Something that happened like months ago worth ending a relationship for? You a girl. Tell me. Is it that deep?"