𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝘝𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

"You take your first relationship serious?" Messiah looked at his dad curiously while they smoked in the living room. It was almost three in the morning and he'd initially gotten up because he was getting ready to go down town with Tahiry. Not for anything in particular they were just awake and bored.

He was just with his dad while time passed.

"I guess. Don't worry about a relationship though, you young. And you like me so you'll probably cheat, spare whatever girl you got on your mind right now the pain and keep doing you."

"Who said it was a girl I liked and you said you never cheated."

"I didn't like being single but I didn't want just one person, never cheated I just wasn't monogamous."

"I love being single. Life so easy like this."

"You just trifling that's all."

"You trifling. I was ten when y'all got married that's ghetto as fuck. You had my momma wait thirteen years for a ring ion like that."

"I proposed when you like like one but she said no. Then we just dropped it until she had Yoni, then I asked again and she said no again. Then I asked one last time and she said yes. First time she said no was because she said she felt like I wasn't really there, second time was because she said she didn't wanna be ugly at her wedding." Jade squinted his eyes unconsciously, getting annoyed just thinking about it.

"Ugly?"

"She had some stretch marks and lost it. It wasn't that deep she was just used to being real slim. I think the biggest ever she got was like a size six, still small as fuck for her height."

"I don't even be seeing stretch marks ion know why people be tripping bout it forreal. Jayda be doing that shit."

"If you get that girl pregnant don't tell me just get out my house quietly."

"Fuck no. If I get somebody pregnant she gotta be on some calm shit. Jayda gon fuck around and get drunk. I don't even want kids actually." He had a great childhood. A good expensive ass childhood. He was good on paying for that. Not only were kids expensive but he was selfish and didn't want extra responsibility. It didn't make him a bad person though.

If he did get a girl pregnant he'd want a libranian bitch that'd do yoga and play the baby music through her stomach.

"Like that girl you been talking to lately?"

"Tahiry? We don't talk but she cute." Very cute.

"Cute? I've never heard you call nobody cute a day in yo raggedy ass life. You must really be going out the way to contain yourself.."

"Not really. She not sexy or fine to me. Beautiful is more like it. That sound corny but I'm deadass. Like a dandelion compared to a rose. Gentle beauty. I wouldn't fuck but I would, but not really."

"You fucking suck with words. Don't say that shit to her it don't sound like a compliment. Sound like you calling her some mid."

"Im not though. Jayda fine but she not that pretty. When she take all that shit off she some mid. Never felt that way until I saw Tahiry who real life beautiful."