𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

8139 words.

𝘝𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

𝘝𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

"Yeah don't play wit him."

"Naughty naughty no one call me and no Snapchat for the porkies."

Tahiry listened to him talk slightly confused, noticing his New York accent wasn't very new Yorkish. Like at all.

"Don't rap that shit in my house." India rolled her eyes.

"Backin your blade at me?" Elijah busted out laughing when she held her nail up at his forehead threateningly.

"Back off my momma."

"You go on about my mom everyday."

"Yo momma got Megan knees and a wagon, ride dick like a dirt bike don't she?" Messiah looked at his dad who just looked the other way.

"Tired of you, you be startin shit." Jade mugged him.

"Messy boots." Yoni whistled before leaning over on her dad. "What I gotta do to get a birkin for my birthday?" Yoni leaned over in her dads face, chewing loud while he sat on the couch doing a cross word puzzle.

"You not getting shit."

"You got the money though. You just being unfair." She mushed his head.

"Girl get the fuck out my face. And you right. I have the money. You don't."

"Momma got one though."

"Youn wanna know what I did for mine." India mumbled, putting more food on her plate while Tahiry sat on another end of the couch with Messiah watching Tiktoks. Elijah was laying down on the other end on Snapchat.

"I thought I got you one last year anyway? You tryna run game dumbass lil girl."

"It was a kelly. Everybody got a kelly. And ion want no off the shelf reuse reduce recycle ass birkin like dream doll and young Miami. I want me a birkin birkin." She craned her neck.

"False. Not everyone has a kelly." Tahiry just reminded her about normality.

"You want a new car, a birkin, a yacht party for your birthday, a new wardrobe, and your hair done? You know you sound crazy as hell right?" Jade looked at his daughter sideways.

Yeah she could get it but it was absolutely insane hearing how she just expected it without question. As if no wasn't a thing. Their kids were definitely spoiled he'd just never realized it until now.

"Can you do it though?"

"Whatever."

"I want one too." India pitched in.

"You don't need nothing else. Buy it yourself. The only thing you spend money on is stupid ass shit off Amazon that you don't use."

The eggplant pillow. The emoji bucket hat. The glow in the dark toilet seat.