𝐓𝐄𝐍

Let's try this again. Hopefully my comments not so dry this time gahlee y'all hate me or sum.

 Hopefully my comments not so dry this time gahlee y'all hate me or sum

𝘝𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

Ky had to sit next to Josiah while his family asked him a bunch of questions about what the UK was like. Things like this made him really hate being around them. It was like they had no idea what was going on around them and it was embarrassing. He told his dad multiple times that Josiah was American as well.

He didn't have a terribly strong accent. He moved between his parents and his grandparents consistently his entire life so yes it was a noticeable accent but Bam definitely exaggerated when mocking him. If anything be switched in and out of it.

"Where y'all goin after this?" His sisters friend looked at them.

Bam's parents were long gone. It was just his sister and her friends who had taking a liking to the both of them. He wasn't interested at all but the way Josiah was acting was pissing him off even though he was barely doing anything.

If anything he was just being nice which was still a lot for him and enough to annoy Bam.

"You got a girlfriend?"

Avani was Bam's sisters friend. She hadn't been subtle about wanting Josiah at all but it was better than her beating around the bush.

"No. Why?"

"You know why."

"Ion know shit." He looked back down at his phone. That made her laugh a little and just push his arm, leaning in closer.

"You know whyyy." She'd been flirting for the past few hours and he wasn't rejecting her so she became pretty comfortable with his callous personality.

Josiah looked over at Bam to see what he was doing. The subway surfers music was a hint. He wasn't worried about him or what he was doing. He even tried staring for his attention but Bam ignored or didn't notice him.

"Here." Avani handed him her phone and watched him put his number in, looking down when she heard Bam die in the game.

He stood up and left but Josiah ignored it this time.

Ky felt himself panic when he closed his door and pulled his phone out to talk to Tahiry. Who else could he cry about another boy to? He realized he was crying and out his face in his pillow waiting for the call to go through. He was looking at himself in the face time screen and started laughing a little.

I'm so dramatic

"Where your face at?" Her mouth was turned up slightly. She was one of those people who didn't mind being in the camera and hated being on paused. "What happened stink?"