𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Tbh you don't wanna be the reason I jump off a bridge so make sure to comment thanks I'm here to gaslight and gas love. This is like 9000 words basically two updates in one so enjoy guys a little bit of everything is here. Make to sure vote ily.

𝘝𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

𝘝𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

Messiah sat in the chair across Tahiry with his head in his phone and his hoodie on, glancing up every ten minutes to see if she was almost done. She noticed and squinted at him. "You can go home."

He sucked his teeth. "Ian say shit."

"You huffin and puffin like you bothered."

"I'm hungry."

"Go eat."

"I wanna eat with you."

Her hair stylist laughed a little and shook her head. "You like a kid." Tahiry mumbled.

"Okay." He said dryly.

She felt the woman cutting the paper off of her hairline and sat up some because she knew she was about to leave now. Messiah sat up too. Tahiry moved her purse from the side of the chair to get her wallet when she stepped back and started sweeping. "Excuse me." She tapped her shoulder and stood up taking her money out.

"You already paid." Kady laughed.

"No I didn't." Tahiry shook her head.

"Your boyfriend dmed me earlier and paid before y'all came." She shrugged, nodding over at Messiah who wasn't paying attention to their conversation. He was just ready to go.

"Oh okay, thank you." Tahiry left out and walked over to Messiah who had his keys in his hands standing by the door with his face still stuck in his phone.

While they were walking out she pinched his arm and he sucked his teeth. "Quit doing that shit." He mumbled.

"You so cute. Thank you." She stood on her toes and kissed his cheek. For a second he was confused like he forgot.

"Oh yeah, you straight. Where you wanna eat at?"

"Ion know we eat out too much, I want at home food. Can you cook?"

He looked down at her aggravated. "You know I hate being in the kitchen, it's annoyin, choose sum else."

"So moody today."

"My stomach hurt." He grumbled out. They got in the car and she pulled his hoodie up when he sat down to see if his stomach had any bruising. She was one of those health paranoid people and he drunk a lot, whenever something was wrong she looked at his stomach to see if he was bruising from liver failure.

"You look so skinny." She touched his abdomen and noticed how he'd slimmed down within the past month. His abs were less prominent and he just felt softer all around. "You eat today?"