𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

I have 18 in my drafts who knows I might be encouraging to update today if y'all r active, who knows 😹

And the little scene last chapter started off awkward intentionally. Wattpad is a lie, every first everything is awkward. First sex scene might be awkward. It's on purpose

𝘝𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

𝘝𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

"Niggas start talking about doors and houses and shit. Don't nobody care." Messiah mumbled, looking over at Josiah while some girl talked to her friends about her body count.

Whenever he hung around people besides his siblings or Tahiry they reminded him why he was like that in the first place. He was with Jahkari and Josiah helping Jahkari's friend with a youtube video. It was four girls and four of them, including Kayo who was recording.

"Youtube ass nigga." Jahkari laughed a little and they just shook their heads smiling, obviously high as hell. They were going somewhere after recording his video as a present to themselves for doing some dumb ass shit. Kayo was cool and they all had pretty good followings, why not support.

When the video was over they were smoking again and the girls were just talking among themselves, looking over at them every once in while and laughing. Kayo looked at them and just stared. "What?"

"Nothing your friends just quiet."

Messiah had a big personality and could talk to anybody really, but that was when he was single and flirty. No need for that. No interest in that. So he was quieter than people were used to seeing him.

"Who?"

"All of em." Nyasia shrugged. "I mean I expect it from him and him." She pointed at JoJo and Jakhari.

"They all got girlfriends, shit I wouldn't be tryna get caught up either."

"Yeah but it's rude to be around somebody and just not talk at all. If you can't have a conversation with the opposite sex cause your girlfriend don't like it you might as well stay home." Her friend tapped her arm agreeing.

Messiah squinted his eyes and looked at her weird. "My girlfriend don't care who I'm around she know me, niggas just don't feel like talking. Get over it. Say sum interesting maybe somebody might talk."

She laughed at his attitude and got a blank stare back. "You one of them kind?"

"What kind?"

"All about my girl type. It's nothing wrong with it I just think it's funny."

"If you had a nigga you'd want him gettin chummy with randoms?" Jakhari asked seriously.