𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

Chile idk how I wrote this so fast, vote and comment or else.. nothing.. actually.

6624 words

𝘝𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

𝘝𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

Messsiah scrolled through his phone while some girl went on about her family issues, hearing the group therapist clear their throat. He looked up then back down like he didn't care.

He'd never been so annoyed in his life. The last month was absolutely terrible and he wondered why he was even bothering with it every three days. The girl finished talking and he looked up with he heard his name.

Dr.abil put her hand on his shoulder. He looked at her annoyed. "Can you put your phone down? I want you to speak."

"I'm good."

She hesitated for a moment and sighed. "You've been here for more than half of the program, you've refused to speak, which is your choice. But you'd rather waste time here instead of coming and doing what you agreed to do?" She looked looked at him confused.

He shrugged.

Dr.Abil understood she had to leave him alone at this point. The phone on the wall rung and she answered. He looked back down in disinterest and got ready to go back to his room like everyone else. She put her hand up towards him to tell him to stay. After a few moments she hung up.

"You have a visitor."

Messiah looked at her confused but still got up and walked out and towards visitation. His parents came with his siblings twice but didn't tell him they were coming recently. When he got there the room was empty and except for one table.

"Naliah?" She looked up and smiled at him. He pulled her into a hug and sat down afterwards.

"Hey." She waved. "How you been?"

"Eh. How'd you get on my visitation?"

"Your parents."

"Makes sense." He nodded, feeling slightly disappointed it wasn't exactly who he was hoping for. He loved spending time with her but he was still caught off guard. Not in the best way though.

Naliah reached over and grabbed his hand. "I missed you."

"Missed you too." Messiah smiled a little.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I just feel a little all over the place I guess."

"Has it been helping?"

"I mean, in a way. I feel distracted with other shit. I went through with drawl here, I've had it before but I felt like I was dying this time, I don't know why. And I wanted to be able to be with.. you know.. but she not fuckin with me at all and I get it, I just thought she'd be there cause she always is, even when she say fuck you leave me alone. It's not the first time I've made her but I really fucked up this time and I think it's really over." His voice cracked a little, feeling Naliah's thumb rub over his knuckle while she held his hand.