𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Disclaimer: Tahiry is not taking him back (yet) or maybe no yet. Do not be confused.

𝘝𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

𝘝𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

"I don't give a fuck. Weird ass bitch need to leave me alone. He's yours why are you speaking on me and subbing me weirdo." Tahiry rolled her eyes. Melanie sent the screenshot of Naliah's story in the group chat so she could see what she was talking about while they rode to the Airbnb.

"Don't let it bother you."

"I mean I can't. Already went through my mad phase. I'm over it. Leave me alone." Tahiry picked her phone back up to text Messiah.

They hadn't really been talking lately. He texted her every once a while and after the first time times of her dry responding he stopped.

Tell this crackhead ass bitch to leave me alone she doing percs and stressed whatever you doing to her stop cause she taking it out on me. I don't give a fuck about your relationship this bitch keep bothering me please make this girl happy.

404-838-1063 idk what you tb. She said sum online again?

Duh

404-838-1063 Aight

Before she put her phone down she went to her message thread with Mari.

Mari im omw still

Okay :)

They were still talking. He went out of town right before she did to see his friends since he originally lived in Vegas. When she said she was going he promised he'd see her there so they could spend a day together there.

Tahiry didn't know if this counted as a date or what. They had sex and went on casual dates but it seemed like he was being patient and considerate knowing the way her last relationship ended. Despite them kissing and being romantic she never mentioned them being exclusive and he didn't either. She wasn't sure if that's what she wanted yet.

If she learned anything though she'd never put herself in another situationship. Ever again. It starts off bad and Messiah showed her there no respect initially, just pushing to see what they can get away with. It wasn't a situationship if she didn't have relationship expectations and was clear on what she wanted.

"You okay?" Yoni asked.

"Yeah." She nodded. "Ion even feel like cussing her out no more. Girl leave me alone." She shook her head.