𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

Twenty One sitting in my drafts, updating again at 400 votes, chapter long asl I gotta edit it, it's like 8000 sum words.

Be active or else. Nothing. I won't do nun. But be sad.

So sad I won't be able to edit 😹🏃🏾‍♂️

𝘝𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

"Wake up." Khari tapped Messiah's shoulder.

He was knocked out, high as hell too. Josiah was with him but didn't notice because he had smoked and was out of it in a different way. They were back at Kayo's because that's who his plug was. He didn't really care about him personally he just wanted what he wanted from him.

"Aye bruh." Khari shook his shoulder a little harder because he was honestly annoyed with Messiah. His friend wasn't open to constructive criticism and he was grown so he wouldn't bug him about his habits.

Messiah sat up and rubbed his face. "My bad."

"Yo ass was knocked out." Kayo came back in the living room with a bowl of cereal. Seeing his food made his stomach flip and he was suddenly hungry as hell.

He looked around to gather his surroundings for a moment and saw Jayda and Taliah and some of Nyasia's friends but not Nyasia. He blew out a deep breath. When he saw Saniyah he was a little confused but not concerned enough to care. Weird.

"I swear to god Imma stop coming over here." Messiah said out loud. Kayo just started laughing.

"Don't even act like that." Jayda rolled her eyes.

He ignored her and pulled his phone out to check the time.

She continued because his attitude was annoying. "Last time you saw me it was we'll always be cool. That's alright though."

"I was drunk and I'm a liar if you believed that go head." He shrugged. Honestly he didn't really remember when he said. The last time he saw her was around his birthday.

"Definitely not all that happened, then you left to go be with that lame ass hoe cause you a lyin ass nigga."

Messiah didn't say anything in response. He had no idea what she was talking about but he wasn't about to go back and forth with her. He got quiet for a moment then tried to remember what she might've been talking about.

"Just stop." He grabbed her head and pulled her off of him, pulling his pants back up while she looked at him confused.

"Why?" She stood and leaned in for a kiss. Messiah dodged it.

"Not feelin it."

Oh. He laughed out loud suddenly and shook his head. Messiah could bring it up and embarrass her but he wasn't on that. He really just wanted to be left alone.