𝐒𝐈𝐗

Wazzam. Trying to make this about more than one character cause my books be too focused on the bots background then I get bored smh.

𝘝𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

𝘝𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

"Messiah move your phone."

Tahiry was sitting in his lap due to the lack of room in the car, feeling his phone digging into her back. He moved it and rested his head on her, one hand on her stomach holding her to him and the other holding his phone.

When Bri pulled up to the house the girl from the party came out and peaked her head into the car to see Yoni and speak. Instead she saw Tahiry sitting in Messiahs lap and looked at her confused.

"You got a boyfriend?"

"No.."

"You ain't ever call me either. Damn that's cold."

"I didn't meant to not call I was as just nervous because I don't know how to talk to people, it's not like that." When Jaden started laughing at how shy she was looking she leaned forward and put her head on the seat not knowing what to say.

"You straight. If you say you single then FaceTime me later today, we gotta link." She gave Bri her Fanny pack that smelled like weed and went back to talking to her.

Yoni was slumped down in her seat knowing the rest of the car ride was about to be awkward based on the plain look on her brothers face. He looked so annoyed.

"Later today?"

"Yeah. Imma see you." Jaden walked off and Tahiry just smiled to herself.

When Bri pulled off she felt him move his hands off of her and just ignored it. She didn't tell him what to do so if he was mad that wasn't her problem.

"Where you goin after this?" Yoni looked at Bri.

"He's sleepy so to bed I guess." She pointed at Elijah who was leaning back with his eyes closed.

No one knew if they were dating or just close. They'd been stuck like glue since forever, even when he was back home they flew back and forth to see one another. When he was in trouble she accepted the collect call. It was always him.

They were discrete about whatever they had going on due to the age gap and for a long time it was one sided since he refused to be with her. He knew how she felt about him but he wasn't dating a girl going through her first growing spurt while he was in the process of graduating. It was just weird.

He kept it platonic despite her clearly not caring that he was too old and didn't entertain her at all until recently.

"JoJo." Elijah turned around and his slapped his youngest brothers forehead, seeing him sit up and frown. Serenity had another son two years younger than Messiah that didn't come around often because he was always doing something or going somewhere.