𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

8282 words..if this chapter dead I'll never feel piece again cause what.

if this chapter dead I'll never feel piece again cause what

𝘝𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

Tahiry was scrolling through her Instagram feed when she had to stop to look at Messiah stupid. He was playing Youngboy. She had no problem with him or his music Messiah just played it every time they were in the car together and when she was taking cute videos of herself trying to be discreet it was playing.

Anybody that followed her knew where she was when that loud shit was playing. He ignored her and laughed a little under his breath.

When she came across one of her mutuals stories and saw a girl ranting about people asking for her hair details. She busted out laughing.

"That shit look dry anyway."

"Huh?" Messiah turned to her to see who they were talking shit about.

"She snapping telling people not to ask where she got her hair from."

"Look dry."

"That's what I said." They looked at eachother and nodded.

When they got jammed in traffic Messiah pulled his phone out.

"Don't post me." Tahiry mugged Messiah. He sucked his teeth.

"Bae-"

"No-"

"Yo face not even in it. Chill. Nigga I'm right there." He pointed at her phone and noticed the video of her in the car, you could see him in the corner a little.

"If my face not in it whatever you but you be doing shit and Imma clock it every time don't act confused."

"Why you being weird to me?"

Tahiry busted out laughing and shoved him. "Shut up. Forreal."

She checked her DM and somebody was spam sending her Naliah's live. She ignored it. But when they kept sending it and she clicked on it trying to leave the thread she was immediately running her mouth, she felt incluned to stay just to hear what the moron was complaining about.

Messiah heard her voice and looked over confused while he drive. "Bruh."

"Are they back together? Duh. The bitch is stupid." Naliah laughed. "Which one of y'all snitching and sending this bitch my live?" She saw Tahiry in the comments.