Chapter 11- Ah, the other unfortunate soul

For the past few months, Ivan and the group have been training indoors while the sisters took care of the house.

Mason wasn't idle either. He expanded his land and built a thick, tall steel wall around it. He also built a moderately sized story building on his land. He postponed the payment to a week after the apocalypse has started.

He planned to use the story building as a red light district. He knew that even at the beginning of the apocalypse some people couldn't afford food or necessities. So they would do anything for even one meal.

He made more money and bought a lot more goods. If the money wasn't enough, then he would postpone it. He stored everything in the storage room under his revamped villa.

He hooked up with a new guy. The new master of the Finley family. The Finley family ranks 19th on the richest company list and the new master was only 26 years old. He was also relatively good looking.

Mason had to break up with the old master of the Clive family because his wife found out. He made sure to squeeze a considerable amount of cash from him.

He was now ready for the apocalypse. He spent the following days tossing around in bed with Tiler Finley.

___-____-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___

Months passed and the apocalypse drew nearer and nearer.

Ivan had been training inside the system training room. He learned how to control and manipulate his abilities and even gained a wind ability.

He didn't rush to raise the level of his ability because he wanted to build a solid foundation.

It was time to come out of training.

Everyone was very happy to see each other. Ivan was now a level 8 ability user. Everyone was quite shocked (excluding the sisters) but didn't think too much because Ivan was pretty mysterious. Dominic was a level 6, Dana and Reed were level 4 and the twins were level 5.

The other subordinates were level 2 and 3.

It was only one month left until the apocalypse began. Dominic 'bought' a lot of supplies and had them brought into the mansion. Ivan and Dominic paid all their employees double their normal salary and gave them a one-month break. Dominic then bribed major weather forecast stations and told them to inform the public to gather food supplies because of radiation. The workers were a little confused but they didn't see how doing this would really hurt anyone so they went along with it.

They spent two weeks learning to control their abilities properly. Strange things started to happen. Sometimes night would last for days or the moon and the sun would be in the sky at the same time. Ivan and the group used one week to enjoy the earth as it is now because soon they won't be able to do that anymore.

They had just come back from the mall and they were exhausted. Dominic had some business to take care of so he wasn't at home.

Ivan lay on the bed exhausted.

'Momo is there any way I can exchange stuff for points?'

Momo: "it depends on what you want to exchange."

'I want to exchange that sword for points.'

Momo: "Are you sure host?"

'Yeah, because a sword won't be very useful to me.'

Momo: "okay!"

[The host has received 200,000 Z-points.]

'I would like to exchange half of it for spare 3xx car parts.'

Momo: "okay."

Ivan entered the system space and started working. He asked Momo to adjust the time in the space and began. He was in there for roughly six months but outside, it was barely midnight.

"Hah, finally I'm done."

Momo: " Host, if you really wanted high tech cars, you could have just bought them from the system store."

"Naa that would have been too expensive."

Momo:............. 'He literally has more than a million points yet buying a fleet of cars that would barely take five thousand points is considered expensive. I didn't know host was such a cheap skate.'

"And I feel like I'm relying on you too much. If I don't do it myself, I'll become lazy."

Ivan got out of the system space and went to sleep.

Early the next morning, Ivan felt something cold moving around his chest. He opened his eyes slightly and saw a red object. He opened his eyes properly and saw a little, red snake.

"Oh? You finally woke up after all this time." (A/N: you guys didn't forget about the little snake did you?)

The small snake responded by slithering up his neck and sticking out its tongue. Ivan chuckled.

Momo: " She hasn't matured yet, so she will be hibernating for long periods of time."

Just then, his phone rang.

Ivan was surprised to see who the caller was. It was the original's best friend, Leon Johnson.

Word Count: 813 words

25th November 2020

Hi guys~, please don't forget to vote and follow me.😘