Chapter 14 Mysteries unravelled (1)

That day Ivan was done until dawn of the next day. You really can't underestimate the stamina of a level six evolved human. If he wasn't two levels higher, he would have fainted if not from pleasure then from exhaustion.

When Dominic finally pulled out, it was 5:40 am.

"Was it your first time?" Dominic asked; his voice deep and raspy.

"Yeah," he responded, as he smiled lightly.

'Well technically no, well it is my first time in this body. It's also the first time I bottomed. But he doesn't need to know that.

Dominic stared into Ivan's glassy eyes and felt inexplicable joy well up in his heart. He was so jealous when he saw Ivan holding a woman so intimately.

Dominic's POV ( Yesterday)

I was on my way to visit an old friend of my mother. Personally, I didn't like her much but I held quite a bit of respect for her. Since she invited me over I naturally won't refuse.

I parked my car in front of her house and rang the doorbell. Her husband passed away a few years ago and now she lives with her only daughter. Their family is among the upper-class families but isn't in the rankings because they have declined over the years.

A man in a uniform opened the side gate and I walked in. I reached the entrance of the villa and rang the second doorbell. A high pitched voice sounded,

"I'll be right there."

Then the door opened to reveal a pretty girl in a white dress. The knee-length dress accentuated her breasts and made them look rounder.

"Oh, you're here."

This was her daughter Alice Meyers.

She had soft looks; pale skin, sky blue eyes and pink lips

She had soft looks; pale skin, sky blue eyes and pink lips. A pretty woman. I had met her twice before. Once in middle school and once in high school but I don't really have much of an impression of her.

"Please do come in." She said in a light voice.

I walked into the house and she lead me to the living room.

"Mother is going to the supermarket to by foodstuffs so why don't we have some tea before she arrives."

I simply nodded and sat down. She sat down right next to me, which I found a little strange. She tried to make conversation and in order to give her face, I didn't ignore her.

"It's been a long time since I saw you, how have you been?"

"I'm fine."

Just then there was a whistling sound from the kitchen.

"Oh, the tea's ready."

She got up and strode to the kitchen. It didn't take long. She returned holding a tray with a green teapot and teacups.

She elegantly poured tea in the two cups and gave one to me.

She sat back down next to me. I took a sip and everything was normal for a few seconds until I started feeling hot all over. My skin felt like it was on fire and my brain felt like it was melting. I've been given an aphrodisiac! I let my guard down!

I suddenly felt something soft press against my arm. I turned around sharply only to see Alice pressing her chest against my arm.

"How do you feel ?" she asked, as she laid her head on my shoulder. She put her fingers through my shirt and started stroking my chest.

I roughly pushed her to the floor and glared at her coldly.

"Disgusting"

I turned around and left. I took a pill out of my back pocket and swallowed it. I had my assistant prepare this since these kinds of situations happen quite often, unfortunately.

I felt better after a while and decided to return home.

Dominic's POV end

___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___

Dominic looked down at the sleeping Ivan and thought,

'I'm never giving you up again. You can only belong to me.

Word Count: 708

11th January 2021.

Yo~ long time no see. Don't murder me please! I know this chapter is short and that I've been gone for a while but did you see his thoughts? He said 'again'! Welp see you guys later. Don't forget to comment and like and also follow me. Luv u~