Chapter 9

Ivan was slightly surprised.

He gently pushed Dominic away and went to open the door. But no one was there.

Dominic strode to where Ivan was standing and kissed him on the cheek.

"It seems someone wants to talk to you. Or should I say someones."

Dominic smiled.

"It seems I have to leave otherwise, I'm afraid they will keep hiding."

Dominic stroked his head and walked out the door.

Ivan looked out the door and thought, 'It seems we have two little cuties wanting to play hide and seek'

He turned around and closed the door.

Not long after, there was another knock.

'Just as I thought.'

Ivan turned and opened the door.

Before him were the twins.

Before he opened the door he asked momo to directly put their backstory into his brain.

Their story was quite sad.

They were only five when their mother sold them. Their father was a rich second generation youth while their mother was a vain gold digger. She slept with him and got pregnant. When she told him about it,  she expected him to propose marriage so she could live as a wealthy madame of a rich family. She didn't expect he would actually ditch her! He intentionally made life difficult for her and by the time she gave birth it only became worse.

She started selling her body in order to provide for herself and her two children. She had a nice figure, a beautiful face and smooth skin so it wasn't very difficult. She would normally leave her children house and lock the door. Later in the evening, she would always come home with a different man. When he left she would beat and abuse her children. She hated them so much she named them Alastor and Azazelle. This lasted for four years.

In the fifth year, she was lucky enough to meet a rich and handsome middle-aged widower who was interested in marrying her. She always put on a pure white lotus act whenever she was in his presence, never mentioning anything about her kids. When she returned home she would always physically and verbally abuse them. This left a big psychological shadow. Whenever they spoke she would hit them; whenever they made a slight noise she would hit them, so they stopped speaking whenever she was around and only spoke to each other.

One month before she got married, she sold her children to a killing organisation in order to pay for a surgery that would make her a virgin again.

The twins were transported to a foreign country where they had to undergo harsh training. For one year they were training and killing because they had no other choice.

Sometime later they were given an S level mission to assassinate a powerful businessman. And that's how they Dominic. They, of course, failed the assassination attempt and joined Dominic's people for a reason that the author was too lazy to explain. And now here we are. (A/N: Stop breaking the fourth wall.)

Alastor:"C-Can we come i-in?"

Ivan was shocked.'He actually spoke!'

Ivan looked down and saw two pairs of round, glistening eyes staring at him and received 10,000 points of damage.

Azazelle: "We can't?"

"N-no, come in."

Ivan moved to the side and allowed them to enter. He walked in and shut the door.

"Is there anything you need?" Ivan was quite curious as to why they were here.

Al: " U-Um, we were wondering i-if you would let us sleep here with you. Y-you don't have to if you don't want to......"

Ivan turned his head to the side and covered half of his face.

'So fucking cute!'

Ivan totally ignored how strange it was that everyone wanted to sleep with him.

"Of course, why not?"

They beamed at him and Ivan felt his face become redder.

They all moved to the bed and lied down. The twins each wrapped their arms around Ivan.

Al: "you are very beautiful sir"

Ivan blushed slightly, "thank you. You don't have to call me sir, just call me Ivan."

Al:" Oh, okay" he nodded.

'So cute!'

What Ivan didn't know was that a certain system was busily eating vinegar in a corner.

Momo: 'How dare they! They are trying to steal all Ivan's love! Humph! I'm obviously cuter than they are! Is it because of their fluffy heads? Then I will also turn into a furball!'

Word count: 733

Sorry but I think my chapters will be almost 800 words from now on. I've released my second book! Please read it! I would really appreciate it! Luv u guys~😘