Chapter 15 Mysteries unravelled (2)

The Previous World

Ivan and Dominic were best friends since they were young. Although Dominic was six years older than Ivan, they still got along extremely well. Dominic took care of Ivan like his little brother. Their parents were very happy to see this because they were childhood friends too.

When Dominic completed highschool, he fell in love with Ivan. But Ivan was already in a relationship at that time, so Dominic decided to just watch from the sidelines and be supportive. If Ivan was happy then he was satisfied.

He spent his university days abroad while preparing to enter the military like his grand father. Dominic's family  was involved in both the military and the business worlds. Although they were far away, they still kept in touch and had regular conversations.

When Dominic returned, he didn't have time to meet with Ivan because he needed to inherit the family business and join the military. It took seven years to complete everything. Dominic was now a three star general which was a huge honor. Not only did he have great power in the military but he also had great power and wealth in the business world.

He finally decided to visit Ivan. He was really excited and happy. There wasn't a day he didn't miss Ivan and now he finally got to meet him again.

Dominic arrived at their home only to find out that Ivan had a car accident about six months ago and lost a part of his memory. And that part just happened to contain the memories of their relationship. Basically, Ivan had forgotten everything about him and didn't remember him anymore.

This was a huge blow to Dominic but he refused to give up. He started talking to Ivan and communicating with him more. This lasted for a year. Although Ivan didn't retain  his memories, he still considered Dominic as a good friend. But before they could deepen their bonds even more, the Apocalypse came.

Dominic's grandfather became the leader of the base and Ivan and Dominic fought side by side. Ivan created an ability user's team of which he was a part of. This lasted for several years. And then one day he witnessed Ivan being murdered right infront of him. He was so heartbroken and shocked. He never liked Ivan's lover and always thought he was suspicious. But he had no way to confirm his doubts. But to think that bloody bastard would actually go as far as to murder Ivan. He was livid.

He killed the two perpetrators and commited suicide. He woke up in this world and found that he was bound to something that called itself system 102. He soon met Ivan and decided to claim him for himself. Now that he has found his beloved, there is no way he was ever letting him go again.

Word count:

This is the second half of the previous chapter. I hope you enjoyed it. Please check out my new story and tell me what you think. Please like and follow me. Luv u~

21st January 2021