Chapter 4

This chapter is dedicated to BrandyLawley and EdgarLanal. Thanks a lot (≧∇≦)/.

[Host! Wake up! You told me to wake you up at seven!]

"Ugh.... I'm up."

[So Ivan, what do you want to do before the party?]

"I'll just start cultivating my elements. The earlier the better."

[Okay, host I'll be cheering for you!]

"Okay, thanks." Ivan said trying to suppress a giggle.

Seconds turned into minutes, and minutes into hours. Ivan had been cultivating for ten hours and it was time to get dressed and go down to meet his family. So Ivan took a shower brushed his teeth and wore a suit he brought with him. He combed his hair and looked in the mirror.

"....Momo is it just me or am I getting.... more delicate looking....?"

Momo, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ivan, ....

[ Whenever your level goes higher, it improves your body's state by expelling imperfections from your body.]

"Hah.....show me my status"

[Okay!]

Status
Name: Ivan Lockhart
Occupation: Ceo of a medium-sized company.
Level:11
Element: Thunder(level:2), Water(level:2)
HP:200
INT:325
STR:120
DEX:200
BC:230
CHA:330
EXP:150
Z-Points:10,000
(A//N: I'm too lazy to write the rest but these are the relevant ones. I'll write the skills and inventory if need be)

'In my previous world, it took me a year to reach level 2 but now it took me only 10 hours. And my health seems to have doubled....my other stats too....'

[That's because the host is blessed.]

'Yeah, I guess it's different now.'

"Ivan, are you ready dear?" a sickeningly sweet voice asked. It was quite loud.

"Yes mother, I'm ready" Ivan answered as he walked out the door and down the stairs.

Ivan, ......

Lilian, .....

Adam, .....

The Twins, .......

"*cough* let's leave." Adam said, as they climbed the family car. Ivan turned around and boarded his own car and left the estate.

They arrived at the destination in half an hour and walked to the giant door. The guards at the door instantly froze. Ever since working for the Wilson family, they've seen many considerably beautiful people but this boy......... Is the most beautiful person they've ever seen. His eyes, his lips...... every part of his androgynous face was gorgeous. They couldn't help but blush. Adam didn't seem to notice the strange atmosphere and expressionlessly gave the guards the invitation and waved as they walked inside.

The room was very large and beautiful. Crystal chandeliers spiralled down from the arching white ceiling, illuminating the glimmering pale-yellow walls and a floor so polished you could almost see your reflection. Only one word could describe it. Extravagant. Ivan came from a world far more advanced than this one, so he was not that surprised. As expected of the 13th richest family in the world.

Silence. Absolute silence. The room stayed quiet for a few more seconds and suddenly burst into murmuring.

"Who is that?"