Chapter 45 - The Elder Wand

25th of November, 1996 - 04:00

----------

I stood in the entrance hall watching the newer death eaters duel each other. The more I stood there the more they angered me. They needed to stop realise that the shields that they use only drain their magical core faster. I looked up at the dark lord, whose strong displeasure I could also sense. Deciding that Voldemort was a bit too stressed out, I walked up to the front of the hall where the two thrones where sat. Not that I ever used mine, Tom's lap was comfy enough thank you every much.

Harry - "Don't look so stressed, love."

Tom - "It's hard not to be when the final battle is in less than two months time."

Harry - "Well when you put it like that then, okay you have a right to be stressed."

Tom - "Thank you, and love?"

Harry - "What! It's cute?!"

Tom - "Dark lord's aren't cute. That's your job."

As Tom finished that sentence I could feel my face burn up. 'Salazar! Tom your a real git, saying that in front of your followers!!!' Tom must have sensed my anger and he knew that I was going to leave. He called out to me;

Tom - "See you later, love."

I turned around and scowled at him before opening the door and leaving. I needed to calm down a bit, so I walked to the library we have.

Running my hand along the spine of the books, I browsed the titles looking for something half decent to read. After about five minutes of this a found a book on wand lore. Something a bit different than I would usually read, but I think I need a bit of change when it comes to my reading materials. Picking it up, I sat down on one of the nearby armchairs and got comfy. Opening the book I started to flick through the pages until I stopped. The was a wand that was said to be the most powerful wand in existence, called 'The Elder Wand' or 'The Death Stick'. That would definitely catch Tom's attention.

And it did...

~350

----------

I got my phone and ipad taken off me... not sure for how long so i'll be using my laptop for a bit. This is the final update before my exam and i will try to update more after that.

Have a good night or day, where ever you are!