Chapter 2 - day 2

That morning I woke up still in Rodolphus' arms although I felt another body against mine I looked over to see Rabastian leaning up against me. I look I over to see where Bellatrix is, she is staring longingly at our huddle i beckon her over, she sat there looking at me warily before slowly making her way over to join our huddle. She sat down beside Rodolphus who I found out from Rabastian that they are married. I basked in the warmth displayed by our cluster, before looking over at where Bellatrix had made herself comfortable by her husband's side. She was asleep, I couldn't help but notice the engraving scared on her neck, I look over to see Rodolphus and Rabastian only to notice the same engraved on their necks the only thing that changed was the numers. I would ask Rabastian about it later. 'It was peaceful once again' I thought before I closed my eyes to go to sleep.

The next time I woke up it was because of the cold presence that was looming over us. I took in a sharp breath that must have woke up Rabastian and Rodolphus because I felt them shift.

That's when I felt my uncle's hand gripping my bony arm I look up in fear to see him, his beady eyes gleaming dangerously, I felt his fat hand slap against my face. The stinging pain that came with it. I started crying only to feel a pair of arms rap round my torso. It was different from the two males, this persons' skin felt softer. I cracked open an eye to see dark uncontrollable curly hair. This must have been Bellatrix. Her hugs gave off a cold warmth, it felt different but in a good way. I relaxed into the hug as I felt the deathlike presence fade away.

A couple minutes later I looked up to see Bellatrix, her sullen, sunken face was ivory white, eyes of pools of onyx, her hair was a black frizzy mess. The woman looked down at me, only for me to see her lips twitch into a soft smile before her face went completely blank once again.

~366