2. Mr.Arrogant

*FERIT*

I went for a jog in the morning with Engin when he reminded me that Mr.Nihat had asked for me yesterday, "Even I was looking forward to talk to him. We need to get his company before the next bid. Hakan won last time, I won't let him this time" I replied. "True. Also since the prices are falling, we are at an advantage. It will benefit him too if he sells us his company." Engin replied.

"We can probably meet up for dinner in the evening. I had told him about it a few weeks back and he said that he'll think about it. I hope he agrees" I said. "Of course. After all, we've been in a partnership for five years. We cannot afford to lose it" he replied.

"Doesn't he have a daughter?" Engin asked again. "Two daughters. They are in America now, he always talks about them" I said, "Hmm... Have you seen them?" "Nah..." I mumbled. "Well, you are still thinking about that girl from last night" he said with a chuckle.

I didn't tell him about what happened in the elevator. I was still mad at her like hell but something about her was strangely familiar. "But Engin, I tell you that I know her... It feels like I've met her before... Like seen her at least..." "Aah, forget her anyway... What do you say we meet Demir and Zeynep after breakfast? Bulut too?" "Yeah... That's a great idea. She didn't call me since last night, I am surprised" I said and Engin chuckled.

*NAZLI*

Asuman had gone to our neighbors to catch up with everything. More like to gossip. I smiled to myself thinking about her antics and leaned back on the couch. I was watching a cooking show on the telly. "What are you smiling at?" My father sat down next to me and I cuddled against him.

"Asuman... She'll never grow up" I said and he chuckled. "I don't want both my girls to grow up..." he kissed my head. "Aren't you going to the company today?" "No, I was planning to spend my time at home" he replied. "Great" I smiled and close my eyes to sleep. I had missed him so much. "Nazli..." I hummed in response. "I need to talk something important with you" "Okay" I replied nonchalantly. 

"I was thinking about your marriage" he said and I looked up at him. My eyes fixed on his face.

"Well... I even found someone for you..." I jumped from the couch, "You didn't even tell me anything!" "I tried talking to you about it while you were in America but you would either hang up early or use some excuse" He shrugged. "But dad..." I groaned and collapsed on the couch.

"Or let me put it like this. Do you have someone in your mind? Someone that you would like to marry?" He asked and my cheeks tinted pink. "No and neither do I want to get married... I am fine on my own now" I replied.

"Your are turning 26 Nazli. You spent years studying and working, maybe you should think of settling down" I frowned at him. "Not until I start my own restaurant" "I have got that handled too" He replied and I was dumbstruck for a minute.

"What do you mean dad?" "Well... I believe that he will help you... We can talk it out with him though" He replied. 

"Who?" "Ferit Aslan" my father smiled. 

"I have known his father for over twenty years. We were in a partnership together till his father passed away a few years back. He's been running the company since then, he's the CEO now" He paused.

"He will be marrying you" his eyes twinkled. 

"What?!" I cried, "Calm down Nazli. I haven't really told him about this yet but I believe that he will agree..." "But I don't agree" I crossed my arms. "Nazli he will help you start your restaurant. Moreover he had asked me to sell my company to him, so he'll definitely agree" He replied.

"Wait... Why are you selling it to him?" I was furious. "I will be retiring this week... You won't be running the company so let my son in law take care of it" Dad grinned. "This isn't fair" I groaned. "Nazli..." he sighed. "I have never asked anything from you so far... You did everything as you've wanted. You wanted to be a chef, agreed. You wanted a job in America, agreed. This is the only thing I ask from you... We need to keep this company alive" He looked at me sincerely.