32. Being Impulsive

*FERIT*

My fingers trailed down Nazli's shoulder and she stirred slightly, "You're tickling me" She murmured, nuzzling against my neck.

"Really?" I chuckled and proceeded to trace my hand down her body. "Ferit..." She pushed away my hand and cuddled against my chest.

I pressed a kiss onto her forehead, that's when she blinked her eyes open and her lips curled into the most beautiful smile that I had ever seen.

Her face turned pale the next instant and she sat up on the bed hurriedly, wrapping the blanket around her naked body. "What's the time? Bulut's custody..."  "It's one in the morning Nazli" I sighed.

"Oh..." She relaxed a bit and I pulled down her blanket. "Ferit!" Her flushed face was clearly visible in the dark room. Before she could protest anymore, I sat up to kiss her.

I bit on her lower lip and tugged, Nazli closed her eyes and welcomed every torture I offered her.

"Tell me..." She opened her eyes and blinked. "Huh?" "Tell me you love me. Tell me I drive you crazy" I pressed my forehead to hers.

"I haven't forgiven you" She mumbled.

I pulled back and stared at her, "What?" "I'm still angry at you" She replied nonchalantly. I gave a humorless laugh, "You're kidding me, right?" She blinked at me.

I pushed her onto the bed and climbed over her, caging her between my arms. "Then what the fuck happened in the shower? If you're still angry at me, what was all that about? In that case, tell me you don't love me. We can divorce if you like" Yes, I was mad.

"This is why I'm angry at you" She mumbled staring into my eyes and I loosened my grip on her wrists. "The world doesn't revolve around you, Ferit" Her face didn't reflect anger or fear when she said that, she looked concerned.

I rolled over to her side and stared up at the ceiling with a sigh. "I'm used to getting what I want" I grumbled. Nazli hugged me from the side with a smile on her face, "I noticed" She placed a kiss on my cheek.

I squinted at her, "Are you mocking me now?" "Maybe" She giggled. "Unbelievable" I sighed and she nuzzled closer to me, "Mr.Aslan isn't used to hearing no" She whispered. "Mrs.Aslan will be punished if she continues this conversation" I retorted.

"My, I'm scared" She yawned, "What? Why are you mocking me-" "Shh... Let me sleep" She mumbled. I stared at her, unable to believe what just happened.

"Are you going to stare at me the entire night?" She mumbled, "I'll do everything I can, till you confess that I drive you crazy" I smiled derisively.

"That will be a long story" She mumbled and closed her eyes again, "Yeah? We can tell our kids" Her yes shot open at this.

"What?" I asked innocently, "Don't look at me like that, honey. I want kids" I turned to her with a warm smile.

"W-what?" Her breath was shaky, "I'm very serious, and you'll be the perfect mother for my children" I brushed my nose against hers.

"Really?" She blurted out and I could feel her heart pound loudly, "Of course. They'll be lucky" I whispered.

She looked away from my eyes, a small smile played on her lips. The thought of having kids made her happy.

"Actually, I'm surprised that you aren't pregnant yet" I stated matter-of-factly, "Considering the number of times I have made l-" "Stop embarrassing me!" She snapped back and I chuckled.

"You're so shameless" She muttered, her face reddening again. "I know you love it" I bit my lip and she turned her back to me with an eye roll.

I hugged her from behind and softly kissed her neck, "I love you" I whispered before drifting off to sleep.