31. Confession

~ extreme smut ahead :D ~

*FERIT*

In the next few days I figured that Deniz and Demet were rooting against me together and Hakan was adding fuel to the fire.

Deniz was supposed to support me. He knew that Bulut loved to stay with us than Demet and Hakan. Even my mother was against me and Nazli. It wasn't hard to realize that the conversation she had with Hakan led to this. He was definitely up to something.

The door opened and Nazli appeared with Mrs.Iqbal, "Honey?" My face lit up on seeing her. She smiled back at me, "I need to talk something important" I blinked at her a couple of times, all the possible things related to Nazli crossed my mind, including pregnancy.

"About the restaurant" She walked over to my table. "Oh... The restaurant..." I was disappointed.

"Are you okay?" She gave me a weird look. "Yes. I'm fine" I replied, "Mrs.Iqbal when is the next meeting?" "In half an hour" She replied. "I'll be there, thanks" I replied, she nodded and left us alone.

"Is that the one with the lawyers?" I nodded and leaned back on the table, "Demet and Deniz are applying for the custody together. We can't win against them" I sighed. "Don't say that" Nazli squeezed my hand and I stared at her.

"You're trying your best, I know you are. Bulut will be where he's supposed to in the end" She smiled at me. "I hope I could say the same" I mumbled and gave her a sad smile. Having her next to me was the best therapy in the world.

"But Ferit... Even if Bulut does stay with Hakan and Demet... They won't hurt him right? He's their nephew after all... But you're  so worried... I can't understand...." She mumbled to herself. "No, I don't think they'll go that far... But Hakan will use Bulut to destroy me" I replied through gritted teeth.

"Isn't it obvious why he hates you so much?" She sighed, "What?" I raised an eyebrow at her. "Demet wants you back, that is why he is doing this" She stated matter-of-factly.

"Nazli, What the heck are you saying? You think this is that silly?" I frowned at her, "Are you saying that Demet is innocent then?" Her voice turned shaky. "I never said that" I retorted, "Don't test my patience" She kept staring at me and I noticed the tears in her eyes. "I hate you" She clenched her fist and stormed out of my room, slamming the door behind her.

Great, this was the only thing left.

*NAZLI*

It wasn't normal for me to get emotional in conversations, but Ferit was a different case. I wanted to slap him sometimes, and sometimes I wanted him buried deep inside me.

He didn't call or text for the rest of the day and that made me more mad. I wasn't calling him. Definitely not. He had to apologise. 

Asuman called me earlier to say that she'll be staying with our aunt in Antakya for a few days. I didn't deny her this time, but it broke my heart when she hung up early. She was still mad at me.

After putting Bulut to bed that night, I didn't wait for Ferit. Probably the cycle repeated again. We fight, he confides in alcohol, he stays away, then one day he treats me like his sex toy, uses sweet words, we fight again... And I was dumb enough to fall for everything he did, but I couldn't deny that I loved him.

I didn't realize I was crying till Ferit entered the room, "Nazli? Are you awake?" He aksed softly but I didn't reply. He sighed and the bed sank when he laid down next to me, but even that couldn't make me stir. Ferit kept his distance that night. 

***

"Uncle, do you want to hear about the dream I had?" Bulut turned to Ferit at the breakfast table with a huge grin, "Sure" He nodded.