34. Sweet Sexy Strawberries

*FERIT*

I blinked my eyes open on feeling the warmth of the sun. Nazli was still sleeping next to me, as usual she looked adorable in my shirt.

I got out of bed silently and caught glance of Deniz sitting on the couch outside. I watched closer from our window, he was flipping through the newspapers, but what was he doing here?

I pulled on a tshirt before heading downstairs, "Deniz?" He turned to me. "Good morning" He had an apologetic smile on his face, "I wanted to talk to you before you left for work" "Come inside then" I replied and he followed me to the kitchen.

"How's Bulut?" I asked him first off, "Bulut is doing well... I called Demet in the morning, she said he's still sleeping" He replied. "You had breakfast?" "Not yet, but I'm good. Thanks" He replied. "Isn't Nazli here...?" Is that the reason why this guy came? "Nazli is still sleeping" "Oh..." He nodded. "What did you want to talk?" I got into the topic.

"Uh... About Bulut..." He said, "I know you think I support Hakan but Ferit, I did this for my sister..." He mumbled. "Demet really wanted Bulut to stay with them. She hasn't been with him for such a long time... That is why I did it. I don't want you to think that I'm picking sides" "Deniz look, Demet and Hakan want Bulut's guardianship so that they can get Zeynep and Demirs share" Even uttering their names was hard for me.

"You can't stay ignorant to that" I repeated. "I don't think Demet will go that far" He replied, "I'm not talking about Demet. Its about Hakan, and you know very well why my father kicked him out in the first place. We'll have to see his damned face in the company everyday" I retorted.

"You're being too unfair towards them..." He sighed, "At least give them a chance to show that they have changed" I gave a humorless chuckle. "Wait and watch, Hakan will show up at my company today" I replied and he pressed his temples.

"But Deniz, the most important thing is that you should know what you're doing. You're not a kid anymore, you know what is right and wrong. At least by the next hearing, I request you to do what is best for Bulut" I repeated and he stared at me, lost in thought.

"Ferit, how did I end up-" Nazli froze on reaching the kitchen, Deniz and I turned to her. My absent minded wife was still in my shirt, "I thought you were talking on the phone" She mumbled, her face flushing. "G-good morning Deniz..." She turned to him, a teasing smile played on my lips and that made her more unsteady.

"Uh... Good morning..." He replied back, staring at her awkwardly. If I could seduce someone just by staring, Nazli would be screaming my name by now. "I think I should leave now... See you later" Deniz got up from the table. "Bye" Nazli replied curtly, hilarious was the only word I could use to describe her flushed body.

"Why didn't you tell me that he was here?!" She nearly pounced on me, "How was I supposed to know that you would wake up now?" I chuckled, "Moreover I didn't expect you to wander around the house in my shirt" "If I knew were my clothes were, I would never do it" She retorted. "You don't remember what happened last night?" I caged her between me and the kitchen island.

"Last night we..." I whispered seductively, brushing my nose against her cheek, she shivered. "Nothing happened last night, don't make up stuff" She narrowed her eyes on me and tried to push my chest away.

"You don't remember?" I tried pulling her leg, "How did I end up on the bed, Ferit?" She sighed. "You fell asleep outside so I took you to bed. You were still in your work clothes so I changed them" I replied truthfully.

She blinked at me, "You just... Changed my clothes?..." She mumbled, her cheeks flushed slightly. "Yeah, why?" "And we just slept... Like literally?" She played with the hem of her (my) shirt nervously.