40. Red

*FERIT*

"What's the final surprise?" I followed Nazli into our room pestering her with the same question for the past half an hour.

She turned to me, her face was bright red. I leaned back on the wall with my hands in my pockets. She slowly unzipped her dress and pushed it down with much hesitance.

My eyes raked up and down her glorious body clad in a smoking hot red lingerie. I blinked at her a couple of times and swallowed.

"Your final present... is me" She mumbled, her face was maroon by now. My lips involuntarily curved into a smile. It was incredible how bold Nazli had grown ever since I met her. I loved her for it.

I walked towards her, my eyes still wandering around her sexy costume. the buckles and frills added to the excitement.

"Can you... Stop staring at me like that..." She mumbled looking away. "Is someone shy?" I grinned at her, "This was such a bad idea..." She mumbled, turning away from me.

I smiled to myself and wrapped my arms around her from behind. I inhaled her scent and placed a soft kiss on her neck, before licking the delicate spot where I had left my last hickey.

Nazli shivered and a soft moan escaped her. "Baby, you're perfect" I whispered before running my hand down her abdomen.

I softly touched her sensitive sex through her lingerie. Nazli squirmed, the bulge in my boxers was growing with every move of hers.

My other hand squeezed her breast. She threw back her head against my shoulder and moaned with her eyes shut. In one quick movement, I slid my hand into her panties and touched her warm clitoris.

Nazli wrapped her hands around the back of my head, ruffling my hair. She gave me full access to her neck and I didn't waste the opportunity. I kissed and licked her.

"F-Ferit....." She moaned when I pinched her clitoris. She was dripping wet by now, so I pushed in one finger making her gasp. I squeezed her nipples and bit into her soft skin again, leaving another hickey that I was proud of.

She whimpered again when I quickened the pace of my finger. Nazli came soon with a loud moan. I crashed my lips to hers just as we stumbled onto the bed. I desperately unbuckled her tight dress that was driving me insane.

Her nipples were hard now and I sucked on them before trickling kisses down her body to her sore, sensitive spot. Nazli ran her fingers through my hair when I flicked my tongue around her clitoris.

"Let's make this more exciting" I smirked at her red face before taking off my shirt and coat. "W-what?" Her voice was shaky. I took my tie and tied her hand securely to the bedpost.

"You can't touch me till I say so" "But why...?" She stared at me in confusion. "Trust me sweetheart. I've got a surprise myself" I grinned at her.

Before she could protest anymore, I licked her sex again. I held her thighs around my neck firmly and continued eating her. Nazli arched her back and moaned, she struggled trying to free herself but this was just the beginning.

I licked the juices that trickled from her core. She stared up at the cieling and panted when I was done.

I got off the bed then, leaving Nazi puzzled and vulnerable. I took my wonder device from the drawer, "This is my surprise" I bit my lip and turned to her. "What is it?" "You'll find out soon honey. You'll love it" I grinned.

I crawled on top of her again and kissed her passionately. Our tongues danced together and I turned on my wonder device. Nazli's eyes shot open and she gasped when her sex touched it, "A v-vibrator?!" She arched her back and cried.