4. Family

*FERIT*

"Bulut you're gonna hit my boat" "No uncle you're hitting mine!" He giggled excitedly and I sighed, "Yours is a lot more faster, lets exchange! lets exchange!" He insisted a lot and I had to agree till we heard noises behind us. "Welcome Mr.Nihat" Zeynep shook their hands. Bulut and I stared a them. My impolite bride arrived.

"Are you going to marry that sister, uncle?" Bulut turned to me with his curious blue eyes and bouncy golden curls. "Yes my little monster" I ruffled his hair and he ran towards them excitedly while I got up from near the pool. 

Nazli looked beautiful as always, her deep brown hair fell to her shoulder and her curious eyes wandering all around my place. Asuman was also with her and I advanced towards them at a steady pace with my hands in my pocket. Nazli looked nervous but her father and sister were brimming with happiness. My shy pretty bride stared at me.

The only reason why I agreed to this marriage was for my company. My work is the essence of my life and I would do anything to make it successful- Even marrying a complete stranger (with an attitude that annoys you like hell). To make it clear, I was never going to find anything called true love. I lost faith in woman long back and I had no intention to let them back into my life.

With Nazli, I would at least have a permanent sex toy. I smiled at her and shook her hand politely. Introductions were made and Zeynep became the host of the night but we were waiting for Deniz. He said that his flight would arrive by afternoon but we still had no idea where he was. "She's pretty and a chef" Demir nudged me and I chuckled at him. 

*NAZLI*

Ferit seemed calm as always and a provocative smile hung on his face while talking to me. He stared at me from head to toe and bit his lower lip, as if he stopped himself from saying something. Zeynep and Demir were completely different from Ferit. They were polite and good humored unlike him. Even Asuman loved them a lot.

Bulut was their seven year old son but he didn't come forward to talk to me much. He stared at me and Ferit often as if he was thinking something, "Are you going to marry my uncle?" He asked me straight in the living room and a light blush crept into my cheeks and I stared at Ferit who was watching me closely from the side.

"And the star has finally arrived" I heard a familiar sound from the kitchen and Deniz walked into the living room. "Deniz, welcome back. What took you so long?" Ferit hugged him, wait they know each other? Me and Asuman stared at him unable to understand the current situation.

"Why didn't you call me after landing?" "Come on brother, I am not a little kid anymo-" His eyes landed on me and I stared back at him. "Nazli?" "Deniz?" I was completely shocked but delighted at the same time to meet him after so long.

"How do you two know each other?" Ferit frowned at me and Deniz. "Of course, I heard that you returned to Istanbul but I am so surprised to see you here" He grinned at me and I smiled at him, "Asuman? How are you doing?" "Great as always" She replied excitedly. She always had an over energetic side next to Deniz.

"You know this man?" My father nudged me with a frown similar to Ferit's. Deniz and I narrated the whole story to the curious crowd. He had come to America a year back and I was working in a popular restaurant there. He had come with a few of his friends to our restaurant one night to play music and I met him there. We became good friends that night and met often at the restaurant.

Music was always his passion and cooking was mine. We bonded quick but things got complicated between us when he invited me and Asuman to his place along with a few of his friends. He played a beautiful song that night but that tore me apart. He confessed his love for me while I never even noticed that he had feelings for me all this time. I didn't want to lose his friendship but neither did I want us to be a couple. I mean, I've always thought of him as a brother and nothing more. 

"Ah" Ferit nodded when Deniz narrated our time in America together, "You know she is an amazing Salsa dancer" He commented and I blushed. I remembered that night when we had wandered around the park and ended up dancing salsa with a few couples.

"How beautiful" Ferit shook his head and everyone glanced at him, but his eyes were fixed on me. I couldn't read his face though, he looked both surprised and irritated, but handsome at the same time. "Maybe Nazli can do some salsa at your wedding too" Zeynep winked at me and Ferit. "Wedding?" Deniz looked confused.

"Uncle is marrying Nazli" Bulut stated in a cute way and I could see Deniz's sudden change of expression. "Wait you are getting married?" "Yes" Ferit replied, his eyes fixed on me.

***

Ferit, Demir, Bulut and dad were playing football outside while Asuman was talking to Zeynep and Deniz. I was left alone in the kitchen, bored and tired to be honest. The kitchen seemed to be the only fun place in the house. There were a lot of ingredients in the shelves and the jars on the table followed a specific symmetry. Even the fruits were placed in a perfect triangle, Ferit was such a perfectionist.

Bulut walked into the kitchen then. "I want water" He stated and sat down at the table with Zeynep's phone. He had barely talked to me all day, "Did you get tired playing football?" I asked him as I poured him a glass of water. "No... The ball fell in the water. Daddy and Uncle are trying to take it back" He replied and took the glass from my hand.

I sat down opposite to him, "What are you doing?" "I'm playing" He replied without even glancing at me. "Hmm... Are you hungry then?" "Yes, but mom said that the pizza man will come after one hour" he said counting his fingers and I chuckled. 

"Nazli?" "Hmm?" "Do you know to cook pizza?" He rubbed his round blue eyes and asked me. "I know to make twelve different types of pizzas" I grinned at him proudly. His jaw dropped and he put the phone down. "Twelve pizzas!" I nodded, "All are different?" "Yes dear" I smiled. "Is there ice cream pizza too?" I laughed, "No but maybe we can make it together" I replied. 

"Super! We'll make it together with Uncle. He hates sweet foods so I'll get to eat more" Bulut's golden curls bounced in excitement and I laughed at him. "Sure" "I'll go tell him" He ran back out to the garden and I chuckled. He was a sweet kid.

"Nazli?" I turned to find Deniz near me. "Can we talk privately?" "Yes... Of course..." I mumbled and got up from the chair. His face looked worried and upset. I was sure that this conversation wasn't going to end well.

"So... You are going to marry Ferit?" "Deniz please..." I began, "No Nazli. Why are you doing this though?" "My own restaurant has always been my dream Deniz. You know this better than anyone. He'll help me get it" I said. "Nazli, this is an arranged marriage. Everyone gets it. Its not even legal these days but anyways... Are you even happy right now?" His tone was serious. 

"I've known Ferit for a long time. He isn't such a clean person... In fact, you should stay away from him" He said seriously, "If you want someone to help with your restaurant, I will be there for you. I'll do anything for you Nazli. Don't marry him" I fell silent at his words. "Seems like an interesting conversation is going on here" Ferit entered the kitchen with his hands stuffed in his pockets.

"Its nothing" Deniz replied, "Everything related to Nazli will be related to me too, Deniz" He smiled at us and slipped an arm around my waist. Deniz walked out of the kitchen furiously and I pushed his hand away. "Seems like Mr.Deniz is in love with you" "Don't touch me" I retorted but he took my palms in his and caressed it softly. 

He lowered his head down to my neck and whispered, "You'll be mine forever after our wedding. I'll touch in all the ways you can't even imagine" I pushed his chest back and stormed out of the kitchen. My cheeks were flustered like anything but I wasn't going to give up that easily. Ferit wasn't going to get anything from me. Nothing. I would marry him for my restaurant, and after I am able to manage it myself I would divorce that jerk in no time. 

I turned to glance at him. There was a fiery gaze in his chocolate eyes that made me shiver.