5. Hurt from the past

I walked into Ferit's lawn and took in a deep breath. A day had passed since we met that night to meet our families. Our wedding was to be held a month later. At least I had enough time to gather my thoughts.

I had insisted that we start restaurant hunting today, hence I ended up here. I saw Ferit in the kitchen trying to make breakfast. He was already in his signature blue suit that made him seem like the gentleman he was not. His phone was ringing nearby but he wasn't answering it, "Your phone's ringing" I said and he turned to me then, "Ah, welcome. I didn't expect you to be on time, but here you are" "Are you really going to start from this moment?" I rolled my eyes at him and he grinned.

"Aren't you going to answer it?" I glanced at his phone that displayed an unknown number. "Well no... You answer it" "Why should I answer it?" I retorted. "You ask too many questions Nazli. Go on answer it" He handed me his phone, "If its a woman, tell them you are my wife and if it is a man give it to me" "I am not your wife!" I gasped.

"You will be in the near future, so lets practice honey" His cocky grin appeared and I glared at him. I sighed and answered the call, "Ah Ferit dear... I waited for you all night yesterday... Why didn't you come to me? I need you Ferit... I am sure you won't regret -" "Who the heck is this?" I asked her sharply and Ferit chuckled.

"Wait... You are not Ferit... Where's my Ferit?" "Did you buy him at the store or something?" I retorted and Ferit laughed. "Who do you think you are? Talking to me like that! For your inf-" "For your information, don't call back" I hung up the phone. Ferit was still laughing at me, "I won't answer your phone ever again" "I wanted you to realize what you would be dealing with while marrying me. Consider yourself lucky" He chuckled.

"Women beg to marry me everyday, but you ended up being my bride. You might have to endure this for the rest of your life" He grinned. I could read his mind now, his mission was to make me give up somehow. But he doesn't know who Nazli Pinar is. "You can say whatever you want. But I won't ever back down if that's what you're aiming for. I'll open my restaurant and get rid of you as soon as possible... Because I hate you Ferit Aslan. Forever and Always" I stared into his eyes coldly. 

Ferit's lips curved into a confident smile, "It sounds like you're declaring war?" "Consider that I am" I retorted and his grin grew wider, "I'm always up for a challenge Nazli. Nobody can beat me at anything, so don't try" "Do you think that I'll give up on this marriage because of your taunts and arrogance?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Maybe... Women give up at the easiest opportunity" "Why are you so against women?" I snapped back. His posture tensed a bit. Aha! I had found his weakness. "It's none of your business" "Seems to me that a woman has hurt you so bad that you view them as objects of pain and pleasure" I replied. His face grew cold and he advanced towards me. 

Before I could say anything, he pushed me towards the kitchen island and towered over me with eyes colder than ice. "Women will always remain objects of pain and pleasure and nothing more to me. Don't talk to me in that tone again, know your place or you might turn into an object of my pleasure too" He rasped and a shiver went down my spine. 

My breathing became labored as his nose nearly brushed past mine. His chocolate eyes grew dark in desire and I didn't even dare to gulp. The features of his handsome face were clearly visible to me now. A perfect stubble and experienced lips. Chocolate eyes and gorgeous dimples. He resembled a handsome beast. 

"We're going now" He stepped back and walked out of the kitchen. I was left panting and trembling. Did he mean it when he said that I would be nothing but an object of pleasure for him? 

*FERIT*

My conversation with Nazli in the morning was frustrating, and no matter how hard I tried to convince myself against it, her words had got to me. I didn't trust women. Well, the only female I trusted presently was my sister. Zeynep knew me better than anyone.

I glanced over at Nazli, she had fallen asleep on my passenger seat. I had no doubt that she was beautiful, I could stare at her eyes all day. And tease her at the same time. My phone began ringing and I answered it. "Ferit?" "Mom, how are you?" I tried to sound polite even though I despised her.

"I heard that you are getting married" "Yeah... It happened like that..." I replied. "But how? After Demet and Pelin-" "I don't want you to question my decisions mom" I replied sharply. "What are you going to do then? Will get married to some girl without my consent?" "This is my life and you can't control it" I replied. I was starting to lose my patience. 

"Son, please..." "Is there something else that you want to talk about?" I sighed, "I'm coming back to Istanbul in two days" "Okay see you then. I have a meeting now, bye" I hung up rudely. I was fed up of her trying to control my life and giving me advises. She was never a perfect wife nor a perfect mother, and I wasn't planning to forgive the things she did to me and dad.

My grip on the steering wheel tightened and Nazli yawned awake then. "Where are we?" She rubbed her eyes half awake. "Strip club" "WHAT?!" She was wide awake now and I chuckled. To be honest, I don't think I'll ever be bored with her. I'll have the best time teasing her day and night. 

"You won't ever stop will you? This is why I hate you" "You'll fall head over heels for me in no time" I smirked and left a caress on her cheek. She slapped my hand back, "Don't touch me" "Of course not, honey" I chuckled while she glared at me. She sure was a feisty one.