Homework or Cuddles {C•B}

Request for @sholby_vs

I could hear the tapping of Colbys fingers, drumming to the soft patters of the rain. It was driving me insane. My pen fell from my fingers landing on the multicoloured textbook page.

"Colby, stop." The drumming seized, being able to gain concentration on the book in front of me I smiled, continuing my aimless highlighting.

"Lexi... love?"

"Lex."

"Baby?"

"Love bug..."

"Sweet creature."

"Le-"

"Shut up Colby, I have homework." Spinning around in my chair to face my idiotic boyfriend with a stern look.

"But bubba, it's cold and like Colbs wants cuddles." My eyes scanned over his chocolate brown curls, slightly pouted face, dirty yet most likely excellent smelling hoodie. This boy.

"Colby no, I have homework."

"But what's better? Homework or your boyfriends warm cuddles?" He made the choice sound obvious, which it was, cuddles.

"Tough choice babe, but I'll have to go with homework." His face dropped as I turned back to my almost finished notes.

"What? No!" Hearing Colbys heavy footsteps stop at my chair, then his arms wrap around my body, I excepted defeat.

"Carry me to bed then you peasant."

"Anything for you, your highness."

"Oh fuck off Colby, kisses?" His lips met mine as we fell onto his warm bed.

"I love you baby."

"I love you so much more Colby."