Tourette's {C•B}

(DISCLAIMER! If I get anything wrong about the subject please let me know, I'm not trying to make fun of anyone with Tourette's. I am aware there are different types of Tourette's, but if you have any other information please tell me)

'Fuck. Fat bitch!' I glanced around the park attempting to find the boy that was yelling out profanities. It was quiet for a few minutes, allowing me continue my poem and little doodle on the side.

'Shut up you dumb CUNT!'' My head jolted to my left seeing a young boy, around 16. He looked frustrated as he ripped at the grass and his body twitch every few seconds. I packed my stuff back into my bag, standing up slowly as I dusted my jeans off.

'You ok?' I made sure my voice stayed at a soft tone, not wanting to scare the boy.

'I'm- green hair vomit HAHA.. sorry' his head twitched to the side as he became uncomfortable.

'Tourette's..' I whispered to myself realising why he cursed so much, it was out of his control.

'I'm y/n' I sat next to him gently, his eyes looked at me questionably.

'Sexy! Cole but I prefer Colby' I smiled at the boy, he wore a black beanie with joggers and a plan black t-shirt.

'So what are you doing out be yourself' his face contorted as he attempted to compress his tics.

'Sorry- cock sucker! Ohmygodididntmeanthat' he spoke quickly, pushing out his apology before his verbal tic beat him.

'It's fine. Don't suppress your tics because I'm with you, I don't want you hurting yourself' he blushed bright red at the fact I had called him out.

'I just don't want t- ugly bitch' his eyes shut and arm flew my way. Catching his hand in mine before he made impact with me, his eyes grew as he stood up.

'I'm going to go home' he ran off towards the woods behind us, well that sucks.

- Time skip -

'Just get over him already!' Y/f/n yelled threw face time spotting the finished and unfinished sketches  of my 'mystery boy'. I had refused to tell her his name, wanting to keep him a secret.

'No. I like him and he's nice to draw and write about' I had also made countless poems about Colby.

'What's so special about him anyway?' Y/f/n rolled her eyes at what she called 'childish behaviour'.

'He's unique.'