Excited? {C•B}

Waking up to Colby's normal body heat radiating into yours, a smile spread across your face lovely the warmth you were receiving. A loud yet soft sigh exiting the curly headed boys lips.

'Morning love,' His scratchy morning voice prominent. A small smile threatening to escape to your lips.

'Morning bubs,' A dark red undertone took over his cheeks at the nickname. After 10 months of dating he still gets flustered and it was adorable.

'So.. you excited?' I frowned, we hadn't organised anything for today. Colby giggled at my confused face.

'We didn't have anything planned today,' Still in deep concentration, sorting through dates and important moments, Colby giggled once again.

'Bubs, are you excited? We get to cuddle all day!' Colby cheered in happiness, he had very little days off because of work. Both him and Sam have been working on lots of things such as, the book, their recent series, new merch lines, etc. It was special to have days with him.

'Ooo in that case.. then yes. Yes I am excited,' I kissed the top of his nose, cuddling into his warmth again as I had sat back slightly.

'Good because I planned for us to sleep for another hour,' His eyes shut dramatically, a small laugh escaping past my lips.

'You're so cute. Y'know that right?' I nodded my head, a sudden wave of tiredness washing over me.

'You tell me everyday,' He nodded in agreement with his own actions.

'Good,' His arms slung across my smaller frame, pulling me into his chest.

God was I madly in love.