Eyebrows {C•B}

"Colby?" Colby stared at me as I walked over to his lying body on the couch with a confused expression.

"Yes, Y/n?" Placing his phone down, now giving me his fall attention. Still feeling horribly confused.

"Can I doy your eyebrows?"Colby visually cringed at the thought, but soon straightened his expression as he stared back at my hopeful one.

"Doesn't it like... hurt? Y'know when you pluck them?" Starting to nod, only to stop quickly as Colby once again cringed. Obviously, Colby had a high pain tolerance, but he was a pussy when it came to doing anything with his face.

"It doesn't hurt as bad as you think it does, it just stings fro a little. Plus, you need to pluck them, they're getting out of hand." My reasoning didn't help my argument, as he was not both offended and scared, "Fine, it doesn't matter."

"Baby?" Ignoring Colby as I scrolled from my socials, I was annoyed. Though he had a right to do what he wanted, it was just eyebrow plucking, "Baby? Y/n, you can do my brows." My eyes widen at his sudden agreement, guilt-tripping wasn't my original plan; but it worked.

"Sit." Colby smiled at my bossiness, sitting on top of the counter I had pointed at. Waiting patiently for me to find the silver tweezers hidden deep in the draw, "Don't move, ok? I don't want to pinch your skin."

Ignoring his attempt at the small talk he was trying to make to stall me, I continued to pluck the first hair before he had already stopped me, "Stop!"

"Are you okay, Blue?" Colby shook his head rapidly, wiping his eyes in frustration. He couldn't understand why it hurt so much.

"It hurts. Like so much." Colby continued to frown at me.

"Well, I have to finish now. You'll have wonky brows, we don't want that now do we." Finding it amusing as he visually debated with himself in his head before aggressively blurting his answer.

"NO." Going back to my original stance, continuing to pluck the out-of-place strands. Watching as his eyes watered more and more each time.

"I'm all done baby, you can get down now." I smiled as I admired his perfect brows, mentally patting myself on the back for my good work, "Wait, can you sit down for one more second." I jumped to work to pull a random strand that stood in between his brows.

"Are we down now?" I nodded, watching Colby jump in joy as he ran around the small apartment, "Thank you, Y/n."

"No problem Colby." I smiled at him, "I love you."

"I love you too."