Snacks {S•G}

( Request for @Rynn08077777 )

'Sam..? Bubs can I have some snacks?' Sam and I were all cuddled up, both wrapped into one big burrito.

'I mean if you want to get up and grab some' I was taken back and low key offended. A pout formed onto my lips.

'What's with the sassy Sam?' A giggles slightly at the new nickname.

'I'm not being sassy... I'm just warm' he cuddled move into the blankets giving me a chance to admire him. His light yet dark brown hair swiped to the side gently, his soft lips pushed together because of the lay he laid, his crystal blue eyes slowly shutting as he drifted to sleep. My baby.

'I'll go get the snacks bubs you can stay here' I stood up softly, making my way to the kitchen grabbing a few different things.

'BUBBY I MISS YOU COME BACK!' Lucky no one was home to hear Sams desperate pleads. I grabbed the last bag of chips making my way back upstairs.

'I'm back babe' I smiled towards Sam as I dropped everything in the middle of us.

'God your so cute' Sam mumbled under his breath, most likely talking to himself, however it caused a smile to spread across my face.

'What movie we going to watch?' I looked to Sam only to see his face stuffed with MY snacks.

'BOY! Those were my snacks' I complained as I crossed my arms frowning. That little bitch stole my snacks.

'Oh come on they're just snacks' he laughed slightly at my anger

'Yah but they were MY snacks' he just shook his head still laughing.

'We can share' he whispered into my ear cuddling into me. I nodded but mentally disagreeing.

Don't take a girls snacks.