Meeting the boys {C•B}

"Wake up Col- oh god!" A very American accent filled the room, followed by multiple pairs of feet into the room.

"Tell em to leave." My face pushed into Colby's chest as he breathed heavily into my hair.

"Back off lads, we're trying to sleep."

"Big night last night Colbs?" A muffled laugh was over taken by a loud holler of laughter beside me.

"Oh fuck off, I got laid big deal. Get out and make some breakfast, Y/n is warm." My brows frowned slightly as I softly hit his chest with my fist.

"Be nice. I think what he meant was can you please go, we're trying to sleep in." My head raised slightly to talk to the 4 other men in the room, making Coby grumbled as his head fell.

"Sorry Y/n, how do you like your tea?" I smiled at the shorter boy in front of me.

"Two sugars, I'll get his fat ass out of bed just give us 10 more minutes." They all nodded making their way out a closing the door.

"Morning." Colby mumbled slightly pressing a soft kiss to the top of my nose. I smiled, placing a kiss on his cheek in return.

"Morning lover boy, 10 more minutes then we're getting out of bed." He nodded in agreement pulling me back into a close hug.

Colby had already fall asleep with his arms wrapped around me in his bone crunching hug, I on the other hand was still awake. Trying to think back to last nights events, we had both gone out separately but left together. I remember watching him walking in by himself, being surrounded by girls instantly. Yelling out a random name to catch in attention, his head snapped my way quickly realising I was pulling out of trouble.

"Bubba you have to wake up, my cuppa is probably going cold." He frowned pushing off of me rolling to the other side.

" 'm going sleep." I sighed, a dopy smile on my face as I reached for a hoodie on the ground. Pulling on my lace underwear from last night and giving Colby a kiss on the nose with caused him to smile on his sleep.

"Morning boys, how'd you sleep?" My voice was slightly deeper and scratchy from the events that took place last night.

"Surprisingly good, what time did you and Colby dock in?"

"Um, not to late for a night out. Maybe 2ish?" It was more of a question than an answer but the boys all nodded.

"Baby you light up my world like no body else." I heard a blonde mumble as he searched his fridge for food.

"Do you all leave here on something?" They all turned towards me with a smile.

"Um, well everyone but Kat, Tara, Mike and Tosha" I nodded sipping my tea as he spoke and pointing at people as he went.

"I'm sorry, I'm asking a whole heap of questions but I didn't catch a name."

"I'm Sam, this is Corey and Jake."

"Ok I'm sorry but last question. What do all do for a living?" Puzzled looks remained on their face.

"We're Youtubets, and you're standing in what we call the TrapHouse. I came up with the name myself." Arms wrapped around my shoulders as a soothing voice spoke into my ear.

"Morning to you too, what a sip?" I raised the cup of tea to his lips. He smiled at me taking the cup in his hands letting at a sigh as the hot liquid entered his mouth.

"Thank you." He kissed the top of my head handing the cup back to me.

"So obviously you guys are pretty big to have a house this big,I don't go on my socials very often." All of their smiles grew.

"Sam your voice is beautiful by the way. You all do YouTube?" They nodded Jake reaching out to me.

"Follow me m'lady." Colby groaned pulling me close.

"No she's mine, I want cuddles and I also want to convince her to stay with us." My eyes grew at the thought of school, but soon realised that we had finished yesterday.

"Colby, how old is Y/n?"

"I'm 23, why?"

"Harry here is also 23. He's a looker isn't he?" I nodded with a smile.

"Ok enough with all this cute stuff! Your local gay is here, how good is he in bed?" Corey grabbed my hand pulling me to the couch.

"Bro..? Did you just come out so you can do all the girly talk?"

"Maybe... be honest y'all already knew, back to Colby in bed." I rolled my eyes going into detail, Colby's eyes going wide as well as the others.

"Oh his kinks!"

"Ok ok y/n/n that's enough"

"Fine."

(A/N: I know Corey isn't gay don't cancel me)