Tired {C•B}

(A/n: You're Griffins sister)

'You little bitch boy!' I yelled across the pool, pulling the finger at my brother. He made a face sending the finger back my way making us both laugh. Colby swam towards me, standing between my legs making me frown.

'Hey dude you good?' I shifted around slightly sitting on one of the underwater stools. He sighed in content as I played with his hair, still not speaking a word.

'I'm just tired' I nodded pulling him close to my chest, still playing with his hair.

'AYE! Don't get any ideas Brock!' I heard Griffin shout at us. I scrunched my face up at the thought of doing the devil's dance with my best friend.

'Griffin you start dated my best friend! Don't even go there!' I yelled back as Colby continued to stand in my arms.

'You want to go inside?' I slowly slid of the stool into the pool, Colby sighing once again as his arms moved from his side to my shoulders.

'Not yet... not yet' he repeated as his head fell onto my shoulder, arms still delicately draped around me.

'Nope come on then.. let's get you up to your bedroom' he nodded his head into my shoulder as I pulled his tried ass outta the pool. Making him wrap a towel around himself so the floors didn't get wet, I guided him to his room as he kept his eyes shut, trying to hold on the sleep that was consuming him.

'I'll get you a change of clothes' I walked to his walk in wardrobe grabbing the first hoodie and pair of sweats I saw. I walked back to Colby to find him leaning against this bed frame in boxers.

'Here you go bud' I said my good nights ready to walk back to the pool only to be stopped.

'As my best friend you must stay and cuddle.. I'm tired but I'm not sleeping unless you stay' I rolled my eyes, grabbing another hoodie and a pair of his boxers going to the bathroom to change. I walked back into his room to see Colby fast asleep.

Damn he was cute. Wait..