You Noticed? {C•B}

"And... Colby, you'll be with Y/n." I felt my head jolt slightly, turning instantly making eye contact with her. A shy smile rises and quickly fell noticing her looking at someone or thing behind me

"Colby, right?' I looked up as her eyes sparkled slightly in the light, maybe I was wrong.

"Yeah..." My palms started to become clammy and my breath unsteady, pull it together Colby

"Well, do you want to work at yours or mine? My votes yours because my brothers are back for a holiday." I nodded taking in the information.

"Yeah, we'll d-do it at my house." She nodded excitedly walking towards the door.

"I'll talk to you at lunch." Y/n waved before walking out the door to her next class, which also happened to be Sam's Spanish class.

- Y/n's POV -

'No, I don't," I looked over at Kat, laughing as I waved her question off with a smile. I felt my face drop as I looked over at Colby and his blonde friend. The blonde was in shock as James pushed Colby against his locker. "Hey! That's enough." I removed James's arms from Colby's shoulders, rolling my eyes at the man whore that was stood in front of me.

"Awe, come on we're just playing princess." I gagged, literally gagged.

"Don't call me Princess, fuck face." Colby's blonde friend let out a laugh as Kat tried to stop her giggles.

"Sorry, Y/n." He backed up slightly, turning on his heel as he walked to his friends.

"Are you alright, Colbs?" I saw his cheeks flush a bright pink at the nickname, not that I was wanting a reaction from the brunette.

"Y-yeah, I'm alright." I nodded looking at his features. Soft, fluffy brown hair draped across his face, his eyes slightly lighter than last time and now he was standing, he was tall as fuck.

"Fuck, you're tall." I covered my mouth at my sudden statement.

"Well, your pretty short." I heard him mumble looking at... Sam? I wasn't completely sure, but Kat had spoken about him before.

"Wow, making fun of me Brock?"

"W-what no... I was just, you know what don't worry."

"Your stutters are pretty cute." I smiled watching his cheeks go from pink to red in seconds.

"You no-noticed?" I just nodded my head sweetly.

"I'll see you after school and you... 5th?' I think the blonde was in my chemistry class, "Your name is Sam right? I've been thinking about it all day." Sam smiled, nodding.

"Ok bye!" I smiled one last time, turning and leaving with Kat. In the distance I could hear Sam hyping Colby up, their friendship was sweet.

"They're totally friendship goals," Kat spoke from beside me, I only nodded. "You have a crush on... Colby right?' I could feel the heat rise in my cheeks.

"I'll only say yes if you admit your crush on Sam," It was Kat's turn to blush, but she soon agreed to my statement. "Fucking knew it."